💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Telephone continuation...

Saint Laurent

Will the final instalment of the trilogy be on LG5?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Will the final instalment of the trilogy be on LG5?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't care hated the first two anyways (don't ****ing vote this bitch or I'll make your ass public)

Featured Posts

Saint Laurent

I know every time a new album comes out we're all excited at the prospect of a Telephone continuation and then are disappointed at the lack thereof.

However, I find great comfort in the fact that if Gaga and Beyonce reprised their roles like on the video's 10th birthday it would be so ****ing iconic and would slaughter the whole entire music industry. So tbh, I would rather wait for it.

Having said that, what do you think are the chances on LG5? :hunty:

BLACKOUTbritney

Very likely. We need Bey + Gaga again! 

Inb4 she just does it without her :hunty:

antpats2

if its not on LG5, then we should give up all hope. But considering it wasn't going to be on BTW and then Troy ruined Gaga's ARTPOP plans, lets give her one more chance to deliver 

Gaga told me backstage that Aura was the Original Telephone continuation. She also told us that she want's to leave everything that has to do with her old management, behind her, and move on. So I think it's very unlikely that we'll ever get one, and tbh I think WE should move on too.

Staryu

If Gaga ever decides to actually make a Part 3, I feel like it probably won't be with LG5.

Swan Heart

I hope not, I never really liked the idea of a Paparazzi continuation at first place. 

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

MonsterOfficial

Dinner ft. Adele

Beyonce leaves Gaga bc of the mass homicide, so she finds Adele - who she thinks is very trustworthy. They go back to the Diner at night where the murder happened and clean up the mess, and then ate dinner :derpga:

exorcise my mind

Bloody

I can go on and live without it 6 years later.It would be better if we hoped for new things and let Gaga promises. It is welcomed of course but we should stick off from the past. 

xcVkhf9.gif

tomsches

It was planned to be on ARTPOP (probably Aura), so I dont know if I even want to see it, knowing we won't get Gaga's original vision

It was planned to be on ARTPOP (probably Aura), so I dont know if I even want to see it, knowing we won't get Gaga's original vision

my vision for aura was after they both killed their bf's they would fall in love and then gaga killed bey and stuffed her in the trunk of high way 10 . :adam:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

Archived