79 members have voted

1. 1. is Lady Gaga's comeback going to be huge? Yes or No

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No

Featured Posts

malazam

Is it?

I think it is.......we did noise when Applause came out, yeah it was not that successful 'cause Roar was around....

When Applause peaked #4, we almost broke the VEVO record for 24 hrs when it was released, VEVO said we did 10,5 million (statistics said 14,5m) it was a nice moment, all the fans there trying to break Best Song Ever record, it's a lovely chaos.....

I'm asking this 'cause Justin after 3 years is slaying everyone, he did 10m views in one day in the lyric video, What Do You Mean is # US iTunes and the new video made 500k in 25 minutes.... (i don't like to admit but yeah he is)

another shot before we kiss the other side

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk

Yes because the music will be on point.

And hopefully she doesn't overhype it but lets the music speak for itself for once.

Katsuki Bakugo

It could be...

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

UrethraFranklin

I'm going to say a maybe at this point. I have no doubt it will be a popular comeback but I'm curious to see if she ever reaches the level she once had. I won't be disappointed if she doesn't but I'm interested to see what comes of it.

Mister Gaga

I am afraid of karma

IT'S GONNA BE HER BIGGEST ERA. I CAN FEEL IT. POP WORLD IT'S SCREAMING FOR LG5. WE NEED HER TO SAVE THE VMA, EMA, AMA, BBMA, iHEART, GRAMMYS AND OSCARS FOR OBLIVION. TRUST ME.

malazam

I am afraid of karma

Hidden Content

Karma get us that time....we were like 'Gaga sell albums not singles like Katy Singlery' and then she released ARTPOP and karma slap us faces...

another shot before we kiss the other side

monsterdreams

Hopefully, she just needs to put out amazing music and make sure the GP don't lose connection. Also videos and performances

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Mister Gaga

Karma get us that time....we were like 'Gaga sell albums not singles like Katy Singlery' and then she released ARTPOP and karma slap us faces...

Well, but this time the situation it's pretty different. Gaga's image in 2013 was horrible...EVERYONE wanted her to flop. Since Aug. 12, when Applause came out, till November, when we knew ARTPOP's first week numbers; 3/4 of the world was against her. Those months were a martyr for her + she had rough competition from Katy and Miley.

Now, she's getting praise everywhere she goes (Grammys, Oscars, AHS)! I don't know, the context it's different. She has nothing else to lose (in terms of pop music: her sales (both album and singles) dropped, her videos where not that good, she lost fans and many more things...). 

AlexanderLevi2

Well, but this time the situation it's pretty different. Gaga's image in 2013 was horrible...EVERYONE wanted her to flop. Since Aug. 12, when Applause came out, till November, when we knew ARTPOP's first week numbers; 3/4 of the world was against her. Those months were a martyr for her + she had rough competition from Katy and Miley

Now, she's getting praise everywhere she goes (Grammys, Oscars, AHS)! I don't know, the context it's different. She has nothing else to lose (in terms of pop music: her sales (both album and singles) dropped, her videos where not that good, she lost fans and many more things...). 

lost fans? I wanna see receipts. And not just "I saw a lot of monsters leave" I want actual receipts.

Her videos were still great and iconic. I'm pretty sure Applause is more recognizable than TEOG, EH EH, BDR. I think people dramatise her ARTPOP failure. I don't think she did as bad as everyone says she did.

I do agree that the GP hated her at this point though.

Currently listening to Joanne

AlexanderLevi2

I do think her comeback will be big. We just need to stop hyping ourselves and let Gaga slay. Then once we get the numbers for album sales, we can gloat. But not before. Let Bobby do his magic.

Currently listening to Joanne

Dorothy Gale

I think she'll have a decent era, for whatever reason I'm hoping for some smash singles more than an actual album. I also want Gaga to win her first AOTY Grammy. 

Mister Gaga

lost fans? I wanna see receipts. And not just "I saw a lot of monsters leave" I want actual receipts.

Her videos were still great and iconic. I'm pretty sure Applause is more recognizable than TEOG, EH EH, BDR. I think people dramatise her ARTPOP failure. I don't think she did as bad as everyone says she did.

I do agree that the GP hated her at this point though.

Neither do I! I became a fan in Feb. 2014. I mean, if it wasn't for ARTPOP i'll not be here. The music is great. And the album sales (2.3M), if you see the situation right now, are really good. I was talking about the GP.

The receipts are GGD's number of members (actives, of course) and G.U.Y. first 24hs views. The decay is there. G.U.Y. wasn't popular at all, the first 24hs views belonged, mainly, to fans. Applause had 10.8M views. G.U.Y. got 6M. And i'm sure now a days, that number could be smaller.

Also, Gaga has few woman/hetero fans because she's not cool anymore, like she used to be in TF/TFM. The number of haters has been growing, slowly but surely, since 2011. It's peak was ARTPOP's release. 

Archived