Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Nick Jonas-Levels

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

not here for everyone on this forum ignoring this awesome video :miley: ...it was released 5 hours ago and still no thread :miley: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Warholian

I feel like the whole 's-xy' atmosphere of the song is from Nick Jonas being.. you know, s-xy. Not from some random half nude girls dancing around. A little unnecessary. 

The song's going to be big, though. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

PaperIz

I can't even digest anymore new music or videos after Miley lol. I'm gonna be locked away with her thing for like 87 years. When I come out of my Miley hibernation I'll let you know what I think :lolly:

AlexanderLevi2

He doesn't even have to do much and I'm dying. He is one beautiful man. Why the directors did not tell him to take his shirt off, I will never understand. HE'S STILL SMOKIN'

Daddy, come over and take me to another level :hor:

Currently listening to Joanne

Katsuki Bakugo

I feel like the whole 's-xy' atmosphere of the song is from Nick Jonas being.. you know, s-xy. Not from some random half nude girls dancing around. A little unnecessary. 

The song's going to be big, though. 

I am sick of Sexy = half naked women. 

Where are the half naked men in high heels and stockings sitting in a dank dark bar!!!! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Warholian

Where are the half naked men in high heels and stockings sitting in a dank dark bar!!!! 

I feel like we, as a people, would be far more satisfied with Nick Jonas in leather underwear and high heels than some unknown models. :saladga: Directors think the key to a popular video is naked women but trust me, Nick Jonas naked would get 10 times the interest. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Quasi

Sorry to tell you but as long as straight men run the music industry, that's not gonna happen.:laughga:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Katsuki Bakugo

I feel like we, as a people, would be far more satisfied with Nick Jonas in leather underwear and high heels than some unknown models. :saladga: Directors think the key to a popular video is naked women, but trust me, Nick Jonas naked would get 10 times the interest. 

SO MUCH!!! omg just picturing it now...

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo

Sorry to tell you but as long as straight men run the music industry, that's not gonna happen.:laughga:

Alejandro begs to differ...

Warholian

SO MUCH!!! omg just picturing it now...

http://nicksass.tumblr.com

I mean, come on you guys. Capitalize on this.

Katsuki Bakugo

http://nicksass.tumblr.com

I mean, come on you guys. Capitalize on this.

I would happily motorboat that! ngl!

Archived