💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Finn Wittrock talks about Gaga's Party and AHS

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

AHS-1379-Wittrock-001-1440797495.jpg

MTV: Did you get to go to the pool party?

Wittrock: I did. I was at the pool party, from what I can remember.

MTV: And… what can you share about that experience, from what you can remember?

Wittrock: It was actually really cool. It’s rare that we actually do that stuff, come together just as a cast. It was just us. It was just the cast and their significant others and Ryan [Murphy]. So it was a really nice bonding experience. And she has a beautiful house, of course, and was a very gracious host. We kind of just, like, let loose, and came together.

In theater you do that — you have more communal hangout time, getting to know each other, and remembering that we’re all in this together. Cause it is so sprawling — we’re in our own universes. So it was cool to come together as a community. That was her goal, and it worked. It was pretty fun.

MTV: Who was the last partier standing?

Wittrock: I left before then, but I don’t know. Everyone was a true champion that night.

Read more: http://www.mtv.com/news/2254233/finn-wittrock-american-horror-story-hotel/

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Redstreak

I was at the pool party, from what I can remember

Damn Gaga your parties :rip:  

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

monsterdreams

why do I feel like everyone was drunk ? :lmao:

because They were 

Gaga's influence 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

grenziel

To sum everything that we gathered, read & heard from interviews I think its safe to say that Gaga put them in her own version of Alice in Wonderland. Everyone was in awe, inspired and grateful :gaga:

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

Archived