💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Can We Just Appreciate LoveGame Gaga For A Little?

VenusBlackStar

Featured Posts

VenusBlackStar

I saw some gifs and photos of the music video and some of her performances of the song and it made me think of how much I love this video, the song, and almost all the live performances of it. It's my favorite video from TF era. It's just so indicative of pure POP MUSIC to me imo. Can we just remember how great it is? The video stayed on the VH1 Top 20 Countdown for a while and I enjoyed watching it over and over and over every weekend wherever it placed in the ranking.

718573_1305505625799_full.jpglady-gaga-love-game-8.jpgtumblr_ntv95chQag1r3gqv8o6_400.giftumblr_ntv95chQag1r3gqv8o4_400.gif611337_1294031743680_full.jpgLady-Gaga-Love-Game-lady-gaga-and-rihannlove-game-lady-gaga-o.gif

The look given to the video is fantastic is and how her longer bangs fell over her eyes at points when she was dancing. So hot and fierce. It's such a great performance! I love how she's said it's an homage to MIchael Jackson and there's such a mix of urban and electro, a teeny bit of hiphop with the hihats going on, that s-xy groove, the choreo, the lighting, the LAVENDER BLONDE. UGH. That synth riff throughout most of the song lets us know the song is very aware of how nasty hot it is.

And of course that's when the disco stick became more of a thing and one of her most iconic props to date. Her disco stick just got bigger through the eras lol. Monster Ball disco stick is my favorite.

It's just so perfect. #IStanforLoveGame

:zilla:

Sizzily

YAAAAS! Lovegame in general is so good :giveup: Her hair :giveup:

LET'S HAVE SOME FUN, THIS BEAT IS SICK. I WANNA TAKE A RIDE ON YOUR DISCO STICK.

One Banned Boi

Gianni Versace

I loved it! The outfit change, the Chanel shoes on the hood of the car, the fence glasses, the breakdown with her in the box with the police officers :giveup:

Thomas P

I love lovegame.

me and my friend couldn't stop singing it the last week of school this year lol.

She just loves the disco stick line.

How do u come up with disco stick to describe someones penis!!

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

one of my least favorite gaga songs and video.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

For me LoveGame really let me know what Gaga was about, an artist from New York who was part of this New York, underground, pop scene. The video was literally NY Underground Pop.

I love how she took this pure pop Britney aesthetic and mixed it with this dirty subway, underground setting.

it's also my favorite song and video from the Fame, so underrated by this fanbase and gaga herself, she doesn't perform it anymore which is sad

the BTWBall performance was bad and she didn't evenc are to put it in the artrave, I'm afraid we won't see it being perform again in the future

:(

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Mister Gaga

I love everything of LoveGame except Gaga's nose. It's kinda strange HERE (it's fine in everything else)

sipthistea

I adore LoveGame. It was my favourite Gaga song for a while. And the video is great, I like its urban aesthetic.

Oh, I miss the Fame era so much (in a good way). 

This song is just perfection, so primitive yet so classy , so dirty yet so clean, so cheap yet so luxurious. I just love it - that's real pop music.

People dismiss this song and praise BTW fillers, like HOW?

chromaticka

Literally the video that made me realize I was gay. With all those s-xy guys shirtless wearing leather jackets.. I was like "uhhh why am I feeling this way towards men???"

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

VenusBlackStar

it's also my favorite song and video from the Fame, so underrated by this fanbase and gaga herself, she doesn't perform it anymore which is sad

the BTWBall performance was bad and she didn't evenc are to put it in the artrave, I'm afraid we won't see it being perform again in the future

:(

I'm kinda worried about that too but I'm sure if enough people want it maybe it will become one of those fan favorites she'll do in future tours!

Archived