Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you feel like artists are rewakening?

GagaKing

Featured Posts

GagaKing

Is it just me, or do you think that artists who have taken a break for a while are coming back? Like Demi has been gone for a bit, and now she has a new single and an album coming out in October, Justin with his "rebirthed" image and a featured single along with his own this month, and also Macklemore with his new single 'Downtown'. To continue, Rihanna has two new singles from this year, and the world awaiting for Adele's album '25' by the end of the year. Katy has said new music will be here by early 2016, and 1D's new single early this month along with their new album before the end of the year. I guess my point is, I feel like music is coming back again, but where is ANY of Gaga's new album info? I mean I know/just that it will slay and be her best since TFM and I have a feeling that with her new album the GP will appreciate her more for her raw talent shown with the C2C tour, Oscars, and AHS. But why do you think we haven't heard anything from Gaga on LG5? 

mariomania1234

This site massacres her whenever she utters a word about it. I guess she's trying to keep tight lipped this time around.

GagaKing

This site massacres her whenever she utters a word about it.

I really wasn't trying to, I was just curious :later:

Creyk

I'm happy the real stars are coming back, too many randoms were dominating the charts lately.

Bellatrix

Because she doesn't want to talk about it too soon like she did with ARTPOP, plus she's focusing on AHS now.

GagaKing

I'm happy the real stars are coming back, too many randoms were dominating the charts lately.

I agree! :love:

mariomania1234

I really wasn't trying to, I was just curious :later:

I wasn't saying you were. I'm saying some members tend to criticize her when ever she tries to speak about the new album. They act like she's over hyping, which is ridiculous.

djBuffoon

This site massacres her whenever she utters a word about it. I guess she's trying to keep tight lipped this time around.

Agreed.

TimisaMonster

Reawakening? Not in any significant way...music is still crap these days and everyone takes a couple years off til the next album...nothing special. 

A reawakening to me would be an artist going in a fresh and new direction with their music and trying to push the limits of sound

However, Gaga is being smart by not talking about LG5 cuz everyone stole ARTPOP ideas from her...plus it's more surprising and when it comes...you'll appreciate it more

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

FrankGutz

Gaga said that AHS is her project rn, so we won't have anything, at leats not 'till AHS ends

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

sipthistea

I'm glad she hasn't said much about the album this time. It gives me a good feeling about it. 

VenusBlackStar

I think we're approaching a lucky year or two in the album release cycle.

GagaKing

Reawakening? Not in any significant way...music is still crap these days and everyone takes a couple years off til the next album...nothing special. 

A reawakening to me would be an artist gong in a fresh and new direction with their music and trying to push the limits of music

However, Gaga is being smart by not talking about LG5 cuz everyone stole ARTPOP ideas from her...plus it's more surprising and when it comes...you'll appreciate it more

yeah, that is smart to keep a closed mouth on LG5:hunty:

You forgot to mention Miley as well lol and Gaga seems like she's gonna release something around the same time as some of those in the OP (early-mid 2016) 

JusKeepBreathin

A reawakening to me would be an artist gong in a fresh and new direction with their music and trying to push the limits of music

I agree but that is also happening. Both Katy and Gaga seem to be going in different directions. Even though R8 is a mess, Rihanna's singles are not EDM based anymore. Britney tried something different with Pretty Girls (it didn't work but she tried.) Miley went a different direction in 2013. I want to see what she does next. Not really excited about the younger acts besides Miley that seem to be riding the classical dance pop train that everyone is dying to get off. I want to see what Kanye does next. Yeezus is amazing. It is so different from all other rap out there.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived