💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga has VERY weak studio vocals..

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

I was listening today to other singers like P!nk and Adele and their vocals on the songs sound amazing.. (And imo Gaga has a better live voice than both of them)... P!nk even in her dance songs like So what shows her amazing voice.... On the other hand it's hard to understand that Gaga has an amazing voice when you listen to her albums...Yes in songs like Bad Romance,Alejandro,The Edge Of Glory etc. her tone sounds really good but the greatness of her voice is still hidden.. Her songs are really hard to sing but her vocals are not impressive on the albums imo. What do you think?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Laurent

Because she creates electronic music, meaning they have removed the vibrato I forget what it's called and auto tuned her voice to match the electronic sound of the music.

LoveandMagic

I think she has used her voice in the past as more of a tool to go with the music, and not the music surrounding the voice (if that makes sense). She likes to do crazy effects like echos, auto-tuning, etc. I think this next album she will focus more on the quality of her vocals because she wants to show them off more. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Fiona Apple

I was just thinking how good her vocals are on Fashion! :toofunny:

I love that note she hits at the end..But generally she doesn't really show her voice

Fiona Apple

I think she has used her voice in the past as more of a tool to go with the music, and not the music surrounding the voice (if that makes sense). She likes to do crazy effects like echos, auto-tuning, etc. I think this next album she will focus more on the quality of her vocals because she wants to show them off more. 

I agree with that.Imo she should just do less electronic music.

Hmmm have you listened to the good news of Cheek to Cheek?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Bradley

I agree that her full vocal potential will only be unleashed in live performances, but I do think she sounds amazing in her studio versions. I think one reason you had preferred other artists' studio vocals is because (assuming that you're a stan), you listen to her music too frequently and are already very used to them. When you listen to other artists' tracks you get really refreshed and have a really positive opinion on them. This happens to me a lot, not sure about you though.

But really though, quote me a song in which she doesn't sound good.

Fiona Apple

Hmmm have you listened to the good news of Cheek to Cheek?

I am talking about HER music :yes:

Fiona Apple

I agree that her full vocal potential will only be unleashed in live performances, but I do think the sounds amazing in her studio versions. I think one reason you had preferred other artists' studio vocals is because (assuming that you're a stan), you listen to her music too frequently and are already very used to them. When you listen to other artists' tracks you get really refreshed and have a really positive opinion on them. This happens to me, not sure about you though.

You could be right here..Because I remember being absolutely slayed but her TFM vocals.

I never said that she sounds bad btw.I said that she isn't impressive

LoveandMagic

I agree with that.Imo she should just do less electronic music.

That may be what is about to happen. She's going to do pop, but it may be more acoustically driven or such. After C2C and The Oscars I think she's picked up that a lot of people (that maybe hadn't previously) think she has serious vocal talent and want to see a more of that.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Angel Down

I agree with you so much... I hear Adele's voice on her records, and it's way more powerful than in her live performances... Even though I love her voice (Sorry Adele, I still love you so much)  :laughga:

And then I think, there is Gaga, whose voice sounds weak in the studio records, but in her live performances it sounds TREMENDOUS. For example, I hate the studio vocals of TEOG. Her voice sounds very weak and... edited? Idk if this is the right word. Whereas the live version is WAAAAY BETTERRR... I hope in lg5 she shows her vocal abilities... She needs to make the most of her HUGE PIPES

I know what you mean and I agree. Compared to other singers Gaga doesn't really show her full range and she also doesn't use many vocal techniques in the studio which is quite sad because I'd love to hear her show off a little bit because she actually is a really strong vocalist.:yes:

Fiona Apple

That may be what is about to happen. She's going to do pop, but it may be more acoustically driven or such. After C2C and The Oscars I think she's picked up that a lot of people (that maybe hadn't previously) think she has serious vocal talent and want to see a more of that.

Let's hope so. At least I want TFM quality vocals..

Archived