Featured Posts

monsterdreams

I'm trying, but it's very Middle of the road 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

Edit: This post has been removed, due to a copyright claim. Details: ©2015 TAS Rights

:pray:

Her vocals are so average. If you think she is a slaying singer then please listen to some artists that can actually sing good. 

Creyk

Selena's vocals are average at best, abysmal at worst. I don't understand how she has come so far in the music industry. People sometimes criticise Taylor's vocals, but she started out singing her own songs - she has always been a fantastic songwriter. Demi's vocals are out of this world, and her songwriting isn't bad either. Miley also has talent in both areas as well. Same with Ariana, and a bunch of other girls that have similar demographics. Yes, of course there is more to being a musician/artist than vocals and songwriting, but how is it fair that someone can be considered a musician with such an average/below average level of musical talent? She seems to be a nice person, and she is extremely beautiful... but to me she is a puppet, singing songs written by other people and being admired and respected for something that she isn't. :miley:

I think she had a part in writing the songs on her album..... she does write songs, not everything is serviced to her.

scorpion

but selena sounds tone deaf when she sings. She speaks spoken verse... lol she doesnt sing. Sweet girl, dated beibs,  shows over.

Creyk

Added another video to the OP.

IDK how can some diss her vocals, she sounds so good :giveup:

SlayedForTheGod

lol i love selenas music but more times than not does she sound mediocre live. i love her as a person though so im fine with it.

djBuffoon

The two of them singing together... the sheer amount of missed notes and poor tonal placement :saladga: 

She's never really that great vocally. She can do some s-xy, but other than that, sorry selener. :later:

00026 † 10000

Hauser

I love Selena Gomez, I love the song, but the performance was just ok, nothing special, and we definitely could have done without Taylor Swift.

Archived