💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Selena debuts Good for you live on 1989 tour, slays the vocals

Creyk

Featured Posts

Creyk

Since lots of people were waiting for Selena to finally perform her lead single, I thought this is thread-worthy. Taylor invited Selena on stage to sing with her, and they put on a really good show. I was surprised by how good they sounded on the song, I mean if Selena can sing the song this well then why doesn't she perform it on TV? She could get more respect and all that.....

Anyway, since TaylorNation removes everything from youtube, here is a link for the performance on another site

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x33b7y7_selena-gomez-taylor-swift-good-for-you-ᎎᎰ-staples-center_music

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
malazam

Taylor Nation it's a.......not telling 'cause maybe they are here watching....hehe:reductive2:

another shot before we kiss the other side

Bradley

That moment when you debut the live performance of a lead single at another artist's show. :emma:

I have to disagree with OP though, I really like Selena's music but her vocals here are simply mediocre. This song sounds good in its studio version, but the live version is nondescript and mundane. Even Taylor Swift sounds bad here which I believe is through no fault of her own but the dying atmosphere which the song provides at the time.

malazam

That moment when you debut the live performance of a lead single at another artist's show. :emma:

But it's the version with A$AP, isn't it?

Zsolti

Edit: This post has been removed, due to a copyright claim. Details: ©2015 TAS Rights

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

They sounded good specially Taylor since I didn't think it would suit her that good, they're cute together.

Bradley

But it's the version with A$AP, isn't it?

The song had two versions? I know there were two versions of the video but I didn't know there were two versions of the song.

DietCoke

The song had two versions? I know there were two versions of the video but I didn't know there were two versions of the song.

One version has A$AP Rocky on it and another is just Selena. I think the solo version is just a radio edit tho, not sure. 

malazam

There's a version featuring A$SAP Rocky and the instruemntal is waaaay better

Bradley

There's a version featuring A$SAP Rocky and the instruemntal is waaaay better

I'll go check them out some time.

Andreyw

Edit: This post has been removed, due to a copyright claim. Details: ©2015 TAS Rights

Tropico

The fact that I'm not even sure if this is a joke or not :giveup: 

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

kevinthesheep

Selena's vocals are average at best, abysmal at worst. I don't understand how she has come so far in the music industry. People sometimes criticise Taylor's vocals, but she started out singing her own songs - she has always been a fantastic songwriter. Demi's vocals are out of this world, and her songwriting isn't bad either. Miley also has talent in both areas as well. Same with Ariana, and a bunch of other girls that have similar demographics. Yes, of course there is more to being a musician/artist than vocals and songwriting, but how is it fair that someone can be considered a musician with such an average/below average level of musical talent? She seems to be a nice person, and she is extremely beautiful... but to me she is a puppet, singing songs written by other people and being admired and respected for something that she isn't. :miley:

Archived