Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

More AHS details. (SPOILERS)

Christina

Featured Posts

Christina

SPOILERS: 

At the end of one of the first recorded scenes, Gaga cried of happiness as a real fan and Ryan still imitated her screaming.

"Gaga is the only actress I've ever worked with who wanted to make more explicit things from what was already written"-Ryan Murphy

There will be scenes in which Gaga attacks a victim on her bed and the camera is positioned to have Victims POV

Ryan says that because Jessica isn't in this season, the tone will be very different.

"Every year there's a tone or a color, like a theme. This year I can say that will be the Red of blood." - Sarah Paulson

John Lowes will move into Room 64, which was the old office of Mr March.

Ryan says that this season with awaken feeling of paranoia and fear.

Ramona Royale will give off Marie LaVeau vibes, because "she always thinks she's right"

Sally is very close/intimate with the Addiction Demon.

Naomi Campbell gets sucked into a bed!

Foursome between Elizabeth, Donovan and another pair.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid3303744355001?bckey=AQ~~,AAAAAA0Xi_s~,r1xMuE8k5Nz1HmLGrVlkxGTUBUM_JtH-&bctid=4449246081001 (video)

source: https://www.reddit.com/r/AmericanHorrorStory/comments/3iriyc/new_ahs_hotel_details/

My mom says I'm cool

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mcphee

I'm annoyed at one of those spoilers. Like it has actually ruined something I was super hyped for. OH well

Kermit

He just said that Gaga is killed off...what the ****, like why would you post this on here if they haven't even aired the show yet, now what's the point of being hyped? :saladga:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Blue Jeans

He just said that Gaga is killed off...what the ****, like why would you post this on here if they haven't even aired the show yet, now what's the point of being hyped? :saladga:

No.. he said that Gaga and Matt kill their foursome partners, not that she's going to die :smh:

but she probably will anyway..

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

CannaeDrive

I don't wanna read it :eww: 

I've been here by accident :saladga:

*logging off that thread*

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

mucinex

has ahs always given away so many details :awkney: i never remember while waiting for season 3 or 4 having been told so many spoilers :emma: or is it just me?

Thomas P

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived