Kattys

Featured Posts

oh my god that ass - the things i would do oh my ... :awkney:

Making love to that butt to Shameless :sis: 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that guy a guy from Shameless? o.o

Girl this is The Weeknd thread, i'm talking about his Shameless song on his new album of course :sis: 

thatfoxyfeeling

ALL THE SONGS SLAY ME!

Often, Tell Your Friends, Prisoner, Shameless, In The Night

giphy.gif

That ass is delicious, sit on my face.

The album is amazing.

Versace

i am living for it to be honest

The Hills 

Can't Feel My Face

Prisoner

Shameless 

Acquainted

In The Night

Are my favs  

Pharamon

Girl this is The Weeknd thread, i'm talking about his Shameless song on his new album of course :sis: 

see? i need to go to sleep already LOL IM DUMBER THAN AMEBA BYE FELICIA

AyaKara

What do you mean with that? I know it's more trendy hip-hopish but that instrumental in itself is like an eargasm to me. The four bass slaps in the first seconds is as if I suddenly transport to hell (like Constantine's hell imagery) and I am burning in fire. Four times on and of, and suddenly he starts singing. And later with that chorus bass... it's like my head explodes like a nuclear bomb.(I guess I just focus more on the instrumentals :sweat:)

We have to thank Illangelo for that, he should be his main producer forever and ever tbh.

I meant that The Hills was perfect, and the rest of the album was so bad in comparison. I agree with you completely!

Judas Oyster

I meant that The Hills was perfect, and the rest of the album was so bad in comparison. I agree with you completely!

Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding :sweat: So you mean it was an unrepresentative single of what's up to come because it was so good that you thought the rest was gonna be in the same direction?

PicklePower

What are the singles so far from the album, not counting promotional ones? 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Versace

What are the singles so far from the album, not counting promotional ones? 

The Hills (Lead)

Can't Feel My Face (Second)

but there was such a short gap between them  (1 week) that CFMF overshadowed The Hills and gained more popularity and is thus perceived as the true lead single of the album but not officially.

i guess you can apply the same situation on how Beyonce released both If I Were A Boy and Single Ladies at the same time both being leads but Single Ladies overshadowing it even though both were successful .

PicklePower

The Hills (Lead)

Can't Feel My Face (Second)

but there was such a short gap between them  (1 week) that CFMF overshadowed The Hills and gained more popularity and is thus perceived as the true lead single of the album but not officially.

i guess you can apply the same situation on how Beyonce released both If I Were A Boy and Single Ladies at the same time both being leads but Single Ladies overshadowing it even though both were successful .

Okay, thank you! I wasn't sure how it went due to Often and Earned It

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Who is this?

Is it a band or just one guy? I only know him vaguely from that Ariana song.

i think its one guy haha anyway check his albums :sis: 

AyaKara

Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding :sweat: So you mean it was an unrepresentative single of what's up to come because it was so good that you thought the rest was gonna be in the same direction?

Not necessarily the same direction, but of the same quality. It's so different from Trilogy and Kissland, but it's still a great song. The rest of the album just sounds so . . . uninspired. Almost like he wanted to compile Often, The Hills, CFMF and Earned It onto an album, so he just added a bunch of fillers he can find to surround them. I like Acquainted and Shameless and Prisoner but . . . :ohno:

He's literally my other fave besides Gaga so I'm a bit heartbroken.

Judas Oyster

Not necessarily the same direction, but of the same quality. It's so different from Trilogy and Kissland, but it's still a great song. The rest of the album just sounds so . . . uninspired. Almost like he wanted to compile Often, The Hills, CFMF and Earned It onto an album, so he just added a bunch of fillers he can find to surround them. I like Acquainted and Shameless and Prisoner but . . . :ohno:

He's literally my other fave besides Gaga so I'm a bit heartbroken.

I know, I understand :/ He's one of my fav artists too, and has been since 2012. Those are some of my favs too :) + the drop in Losers and end chorus there.

Idk, I want you to like it more! xD :sweat: Have you read that article where he or/and his team talk about how he wanted to become the best he could be so they set the goal to become more accessible? I guess you have, but that helped me prepare for what I was unwillingly expecting from his new sound. I've discussed with a friend too about this transition + the article, and I think that helped me a lot to be more open and accepting to this new songs/sound. Maybe you should think a bit a little more about this and re listen to the album without skipping songs? Bc when a friend of mine that loves Britney and don't ever listen to hip-hop/R&B started liking him after the two lead singles I got a little worried of his new album... Now I'm embracing that Abel has succeeded at what he was trying to do... BUT you have to think that he still keeps it real and IS being himself, sometimes his darkness comes to the surface on it :)

Besides... If you like those songs you actually like 7 out of 14 (that wasn't as positive as I thought ;s). Just stand up and put Losers and In The Night and sing along and dance, you will like them then!! Then you have 9 of 14. And listen to Tell Your Friends and interpret it as "I still keep it real but I'm making your friends like me too. And about his transition to more friendly music". Now you have 10 of 14!

I can't help you with Angel, As You Are, Dark Times and Real Life tho' :sweat:

I mean, you have a good point there that I didn't think about but found it weird to see Often and Earned it in the album... I don't know how you listen to new albums of your favs but the best for me to truly try to connect to the album is listen to the album from start to finish with my headphones laying on bed or sitting somewhere and just doing that without interruptions (Facebook for example).

C'mon you love it more than you think! :D

Archived