đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

The Weeknd - BBTM

Kattys

Featured Posts

Kattys

Anyone here to appreciate this album?

Specially "Prisoner" with Lana, this slayed me so hard :rip:  bass in this song is life :pray:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PicklePower

Often :giveup: 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

FATCAT

Haven't heard most of it yet, the lyrics of "The Hills" are really lame. CFMF and Often are really good tho.

Purr more, hiss less.

Judas Oyster

1. Shameless
2. Acquainted
3. Prisoner
4. Losers

If I don't count the before released songs (Often, Earned it, The Hills, Can't feel my face)

The album is amazing, BUT, I still love his earlier mixtapes more. As he wanted to be the "best he could be" and trying to become more available to the GP, it is understandable that he made more popish music now. I still hope he finds this boring and goes back to make the music he truly loves.

Edit: What is your top 4? without the before released songs :)
And yes, the bass in that song is too good :worship: Try 'High For This' too if u haven't listened to that dubstepy bass!

ALL THE SONGS SLAY ME!

Often, Tell Your Friends, Prisoner, Shameless, In The Night

giphy.gif

JEWRJEWR

echoes of silence and house of balloons remain superior

even kiss land is better :rip: 

Fear, she's the mother of violence

AyaKara

This album disappointed me. What happened to his lyricism and his inspired melodies? :deadbanana: The Hills was so misleading at the quality.

My favorite new songs are Acquainted (GBIT90s :legend:), Shameless, and Prisoner. Angel's also pretty good, I love his vocals in it.

Amaaazing album.

His best one yet. I love that it's more pop, but still dark as hell. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Judas Oyster

The Hills was so misleading at the quality.

My favorite new songs are Acquainted (GBIT90s :legend:), Shameless, and Prisoner. Angel's also pretty good, I love his vocals in it.

What do you mean with that? I know it's more trendy hip-hopish but that instrumental in itself is like an eargasm to me. The four bass slaps in the first seconds is as if I suddenly transport to hell (like Constantine's hell imagery) and I am burning in fire. Four times on and of, and suddenly he starts singing. And later with that chorus bass... it's like my head explodes like a nuclear bomb.
(I guess I just focus more on the instrumentals
:sweat:)

We have to thank Illangelo for that, he should be his main producer forever and ever tbh.

Lassex

It's such a strong album :gaga:  I don't like every song, but my faves are Prisoner, CFMF, The Hills, Acquainted and Often. Real Life and Shameless are pretty good too. Losers and Tell Your Friends are kinda... lame in my opinion. I never liked Earned It either. Tbh I'm gonna listen to the whole thing again tomorrow!

Pharamon

ALL THE SONGS SLAY ME!

Often, Tell Your Friends, Prisoner, Shameless, In The Night

giphy.gif

oh my god that ass - the things i would do oh my ... :awkney:

artRaver

Trilogy > Beauty Behind the Madness

âśż cherry blossom girl âśż

Archived