event

Bitch I'm Madonna becomes Madonna's first VEVO certified video

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdreams

Do you think that if YouTube hadve existed in the 80s and 90s, she would get 100s of millions of views (similar to Taylor rn) 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Tropico

Out of all her brilliant videos, this becomes certified. This is saddening somehow :noparty: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Justin Drew Bieber

Do you think that if YouTube hadve existed in the 80s and 90s, she would get 100s of millions of views (similar to Taylor rn) 

I think like a prayer would have like 800 million

JusticeforVenus

It only took a Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry & even a Rita Ora 

dont forget Miley , Kanye West + some others

Riot Poof

It's sad that this is the song that a lot of younger people will associate Madonna with. :noparty:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

JusticeforVenus

It's sad that this is the song that a lot of younger people will associate Madonna with. :noparty:

Because of BIM , Illuminati and UB, I love Madge and I found some gems such as LIKE A PRAYER

I think like a prayer would have like 800 million

oh honey, she would have billions of views. You don't seem to really get how big Madonna and MJ were, do you. Madonna alone was like ALL The modern pop starlets combined. Thats how big they were.

Anyway congraz, though certainly not her best effort. :)

Riot Poof

Because of BIM , Illuminati and UB, I love Madge and I found some gems such as LIKE A PRAYER

Liking "B*tch I'm Madonna" and assuming that the song represents Madonna's music in general are different concepts.

I'm sincerely glad you became a fan because of those songs tho! "Like a Prayer" is such a classic bop. :flutter:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

AquaFire Witch

I agree. I love Madonna but this song is trash. I mean I never hated a Madonna song more than this one and she's put out some dingers.

Archived