đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Bitch I'm Madonna becomes Madonna's first VEVO certified video

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

darkwolf

You know what I mean.

I like Madonna, but she hasn't had a relevant record out since 2005. 

Whatever, her music is still GREAT.

You can go listen to your "relevant" music LOL . :kissga:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why even bother arguing with pressed ppl. They just havent been wise enough to crasp The idea that some artist are way beyond The concept of relevancy. They are ALWAYS that now and forevermore. Nothing will affect that. When will your favs...

Kabexuela

Her worst video became certified first. Just confirms my theory that views on Youtube mean less than nothing.

Comparing this theory with Justin Bieber's popularity.  Ok, I'm done.

Comparing this theory with Justin Bieber's popularity.  Ok, I'm done.

lol, "popularity". More like an obsessed fanbase that is not letting go.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

StrawberryBlond

If all those celebrity cameos weren't on there, this wouldn't be so and neither would the single have even charted on the Hot 100. It's amazing what celebrity associations can do. This just goes to prove that Vevo views mean next to nothing now. Most of them are probably faked to some degree too. There are a ton of songs that are nowhere near hits, that the public didn't enter in the consciousness at all, but they've hit the 100 million mark in a matter of months. "Fishy" doesn't even cover it. Naturally, Madonna will take away the wrong message from this, which is "this is the kind of music I need to keep making to be relevant." The amount of dislikes and the song's chart floppage won't even enter the equation. Come on, Madge, release Devil Pray or Wash Over Me to give us at least one good single and video this era.

darkwolf

If all those celebrity cameos weren't on there, this wouldn't be so and neither would the single have even charted on the Hot 100. It's amazing what celebrity associations can do. This just goes to prove that Vevo views mean next to nothing now. Most of them are probably faked to some degree too. There are a ton of songs that are nowhere near hits, that the public didn't enter in the consciousness at all, but they've hit the 100 million mark in a matter of months. "Fishy" doesn't even cover it. Naturally, Madonna will take away the wrong message from this, which is "this is the kind of music I need to keep making to be relevant." The amount of dislikes and the song's chart floppage won't even enter the equation. Come on, Madge, release Devil Pray or Wash Over Me to give us at least one good single and video this era.

She already did with Ghosttown

Archived