movie

Happy Birthday, David Fincher

ck105

Featured Posts

monsterdreams

I've not seen those films but I believe he directed Madonna videos 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

AphroditeLaydee

I love most of his movies and I think he's really great, but good god Alien 3 was not nice. Read online that it was the studio's fault though, and now I think it's a shame that he wasn't given free control over the film. It would've been great. 

He won't see this, but happy birthday!:kisses:

I love most of his movies and I think he's really great, but good god Alien 3 was not nice. Read online that it was the studio's fault though, and now I think it's a shame that he wasn't given free control over the film. It would've been great. 

He won't see this, but happy birthday!:kisses:

Alien 3 has its share of people who dislike the film, but I'm not one of them.  I won't say it's a forgotten masterpiece or underrated classic, but I think it's better than what most people say even though it's a flawed film.

AphroditeLaydee

Alien 3 has its share of people who dislike the film, but I'm not one of them.  I won't say it's a forgotten masterpiece or underrated classic, but I think it's better than what most people say even though it's a flawed film.

I know, I get what you mean. A lot of people really go ahead and just rip the movie to shreds, but it's actually not that bad. I don't think it's atrocious, it just wasn't as good as it could have been had the studio let Flincher do what he wanted with it. I feel like if he was given the artistic freedom he needed, it could have been a lot better. I mean, the concept of the film was really great. Just didn't work out well due to corporate interference. Flincher ha ARTPOP.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived