💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What if...

lg5

Featured Posts

What if Gaga attended the VMAs this year just to walk the red carpet and promote AHS and was in character  as Elizabeth. Would this be the ultimate promo for the show? I would die. :udidnt:

Warholian

I'm still waiting for Gaga to walk a red carpet completely covered in blood. I can wait until 2016. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

BitcherelIa

What if she arrived in an helicopter just when Katy recieved an award, snatched it and gave everyone the middle finger?

retroglamx

What if she arrived in an helicopter just when Katy recieved an award, snatched it and gave everyone the middle finger?

This, please. Gaga are you reading this? :lolga:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Well Ryan Murphy said that he doesnt want people to see The Countess as Gaga playing the character but rather an actor playing The Countess. This would make people see Gaga playing The Countess, so i dont think it will happen tbh :whitney:

Tumblr

I'm still waiting for Gaga to walk a red carpet completely covered in blood. I can wait until 2016. 

I would love for this to happen at any point in her career :worship:

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

crisTEAne

I would live for it!

the only thing you should live for is applause. :flower:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

FrankGutz

no thanks, i won't watch it

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Katsuki Bakugo

What is this? The Necki Menij show?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

BitcherelIa

What is this? The Necki Menij show?

No, it's the Gaga being a b---h as some people deserve it for once!

Archived