💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Writers are still writing songs for R8

Spock

Featured Posts

Higher

I'm praying Kiss It Better, For A Night, Higher and Love Me will still be on the album. :pray: 

They sounded so good. :pray: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

Wtf Rihanna? What has she been doing the past 2 or 3 years? Still love her though! :emma:

Writing camps? Can I join that?

"the world's greatest singers"...Rihanna does not fit into that category

you missed the point 

he said that you can be a singer without being a writer he never claimed that rihanna is one of the greatest singers of all time

still can't help you out here. 

ah its okay that u missed his point

its not a big deal anyways 

ryhanna

Still don't see the big deal, honestly. Writing and singing aren't a package deal. You don't automatically get a "bonus talent" in writing just because you're a decent singer lol.

Katsuki Bakugo

And can we talk about the fact that she has "writing camps"? :rip:

Loud had one and it was her best album- it allowed for her b sides to become an album. talk that talk. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Whispering

ah its okay that u missed his point

its not a big deal anyways 

yeah, I got the point.  Sorry you can't understand. :( 

correct, it's not a big deal. 

Katsuki Bakugo

Still don't see the big deal, honestly. Writing and singing aren't a package deal. You don't automatically get a "bonus talent" in writing just because you're a decent singer lol.

And visa versa.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

yeah, I got the point.  Sorry you can't understand. :( 

correct, it's not a big deal. 

lol  so childish 

anyways i already explain what he meant, you can get it into your head or continue acting like a petty child, bye

-

can not wait for r8 

ryhanna

And visa versa.

Exactly. I'd say many of the writers Rihanna's hired to create songs for her are probably very happy to have some work, too.

Whispering

lol  so childish 

anyways i already explain what he meant, you can get it into your head or continue acting like a petty child, bye

-

can not wait for r8 

yep, and I already explained that I'm not helping you out. Time to move on. 

Katsuki Bakugo

Exactly. I'd say many of the writers Rihanna's hired to create songs for her are probably very happy to have some work, too.

The amount writers get for a song... I would be happy to especially high profile ones like riri. 

Archived