Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Adele announces new album '25', to be released November 25th 2015.

Cersei

Featured Posts

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss

Just like with BTW, OMG :saladga:

i'm not here for another reaction like this :cry: 

the pain in her eyes :cry: 

anigif_enhanced-buzz-9847-1329111652-3.g

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Pain of fame1

But wait a minute, WHAT IF GAGA IS FEATURED ON 25 AND ITS ON THE LEAD SINGLE AKA BOTH SLAY THE WORLD AND THE RADIO? THAT WOULD BE SUCH A GOOD BILDUP FOR GAGA: AHS+HIT SINGLE WITH ADELE IN NOVEMBER 2015, THEN IN COTOBER 2016 GAGA CAN RELEASE SAFELY.

retroglamx

So this is the end of Taylor Swift's world domination.

Let me get my wig real glued up.

:neyde:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Pain of fame1

She didn't do any mistakes tho :awkney: She just didn't win.She won't postpone her album just to get grammys. :awkney:

Not to get grammys, but to NOT BE OVERSHADOWED by 25 in all aspects, award shows is only one.

ARTUNiCORN

Gaga has to create something really really special, unique and fresh to get critical acclaim and win over Adele. I'm praying for Gags and her AOTY :giveup:

TimisaMonster

Just like with BTW, OMG :saladga:

She knows exactly what she's doing...lots of artists are releasing next year and she knows they are going to have a harder chance against her

However, from her team's standpoint, the album won't have as much time to "impact" the GP if it's released in September and the Grammy's in February...see what I mean?

She has to release it after, so she can have a whole proper era and THEN get the Grammy noms

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

The Child

i'm not here for another reaction like this :cry: 

the pain in her eyes :cry: 

anigif_enhanced-buzz-9847-1329111652-3.g

Working so hard for a flawless album with a flawless message and 0 grammys :cry:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Fiona Apple

Not to get grammys, but to NOT BE OVERSHADOWED by 25 in all aspects, award shows is only one.

Born This Way wasn't overshadowed.. Btw 25 will obviously not be as big as 21.. It will do INCREDIBLY well in the first 3-4 weeks.But it won't have a huge longevity.Mark my words

Nov 25 is a Wednesday, not a Friday.

Another Max Martin girl eh ... will it be 1988. 

hmmm I must of misread '25' and November in the same sentence sorry

The Child

But wait a minute, WHAT IF GAGA IS FEATURED ON 25 AND ITS ON THE LEAD SINGLE AKA BOTH SLAY THE WORLD AND THE RADIO? THAT WOULD BE SUCH A GOOD BILDUP FOR GAGA: AHS+HIT SINGLE WITH ADELE IN NOVEMBER 2015, THEN IN COTOBER 2016 GAGA CAN RELEASE SAFELY.

Oh yeah great idea about an october 2016 release

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived