💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Adele announces new album '25', to be released November 25th 2015.

Cersei

Featured Posts

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
President Biden

So either Bobby will rush Gaga to finish lg5 and release it beforeAdele as a surprise release or she'll wait it out and work on C2C Pt 2 instead. I just don't see her sacrificing LG. 

I got drunk

Creyk

When she releases, the hype will be real.

The opening week discussions will be so much fun

Between this, Lana's and Selena's next albums, we really are in for a treat. Oh and maybe R8 too, if Rihanna does something...

DeleteMyAccount

I'd be a stan if she had original album names :deadbanana:

Chicago and Led Zeppelin had pretty much the same idea and look where that got them.  

as long as the album is good, i don't mind her slaying these basic pop b---hes

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Barbados

Laughing at all the little managers in this thread making their uneducated predictions 

"Omg Gaga is going to...... then shes going to....."

"gaga should of done.....!!!!"

"Gaga's not going to win any grammys!"

"RIP LG5"

Like guys stop :awkney: 

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

Kanye West

It appears Adele is finally ready to reclaim her throne. According to Billboard, the UK singer-songwriter will release her long-awaited third studio album in November through XL Recordings.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

KANYEWEST.COM

AlexanderLevi2

I feel like fans here don't believe in Gaga at all. You are acting like she can't compete with the rest of the pop girls. "Release before Katy Perry" "Release before Adele" etc. Just let LG5 come when it does.

Plus if Adele has a duet with Gaga, it would be smart for her to ride on that success.

Little managers need to let Bobby do his job 

Currently listening to Joanne

LoveandMagic

I'm excited for Adele (gorgeous picture by the way, seriously pretty face). I bet the album will be great!

I hope there is a duet at some point for Adele and Gaga!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

monketsharona

I feel like fans here don't believe in Gaga at all. You are acting like she can't compete with the rest of the pop girls. "Release before Katy Perry" "Release before Adele" etc. Just let LG5 come when it does.

Plus if Adele has a duet with Gaga, it would be smart for her to ride on that success.

Little managers need to let Bobby do his job 

No lies  in all of this. Gaga is still a threat for other pop girls.. She just needs to release quality and a great promo schedule. TFM impact could return, no doubt of it.

Archived