Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga's big plan for her comeback.

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

When i read Ryan Murphy's recent EW interview that how Gaga called him and told him that she wanted a role in AHS,it hit me how hard Gaga has been working to make a perfect comeback..(its not really a comeback,but i can't find any other word rn :green: )..I mean,it all started with C2C album release.I know there were already plans for the album since 2012 but it was released after ARTPOP.Anyway,moving on,She went on a critically acclaimed tour with a Jazz Legend,even got a Grammy for this.I don't remember exactly but i think it was Gaga's team who approached to the Oscar producers and asked them to let her perform(don't kill me if i'm wrong)..and then her trying to get a role in one of the most popular TV shows!! Recently it was also revealed that it was her team who reached out to The Hollywood Foreign Press Association,not the other way around.Also,she's been keeping her looks to minimal and it'll be interesting for the fans and the public to see her go Avant Garde in AHS again.
Its really fasicanating to know that Gaga and her team are working really hard to make her more likable to the public.ARTPOP really alienated her from casual listeners and ever since then they've been trying to show more human side of her.

C2C album,C2C Tour,Grammy,Oscars,AHS,all these things are her way of winning over the public and reminding them that she's not going anywhere anytime soon and i think their hard work really paid off.Media is appreciating her talent now.no negative articles about her calling her a "has been" or what not.Not sure about what public think about her now but i'd like to believe that its positive.
Making a perfect album,promoting it,writing concepts for the upcoming music videos,these are pretty big tasks in themselves but changing/mending ur image to reach out to more people needs a well thought out plan.She started working on this ever since ARTPOP underperformed and it shows her love and passion for her work ...and i think its very rare to see in an artist these days.

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

Reading that makes me agree but it also makes me sick.

Is there a less appealing road after an era that was supposed to be about Gaga breaking free from all this unnecessary, tiring and hypocritical bs?

"it shows her love and passion for her work"

Disagree :rip: Success maybe. Anyway, I'm happy for her, but personally I feel like we might as well have skipped the ARTPOP era entirely 'cause nothing that she mentioned there survived in any possible shape or form.

Fans change all the time too, during ARTPOP she was better than her competitors because she didn't care about success and now that success is back on the table they do the dance again & will lift her on a pedestal for making herself likeable for the public. As a fan who actually sincerely appreciated the message of ARTPOP in its core, that latter scenario would be disappointing to say the least. & I know that will sound like I'm a hater, but actually I just really loved the idea Gaga presented as the future of her career which is now disappearing (and you can't criticize me for that, so don't try).

She's defending her brand showing to the people she's not a freak but an Artist, so they'll understand her musical works in the future

yASSsss

Is there a less appealing road after an era that was supposed to be about Gaga breaking free from all this unnecessary, tiring and hypocritical bs?

Disagree :rip: Success maybe. Anyway, I'm happy for her, but personally I feel like we might as well have skipped the ARTPOP era entirely 'cause nothing that she mentioned there survived in any possible shape or form.

i don't think this is what i was talking about :duck: 

Didymus

i don't think this is what i was talking about :duck: 

"Its really fasicanating to know that Gaga and her team are working really hard to make her more likable to the public.ARTPOP really alienated her from casual listeners and ever since then they've been trying to show more human side of her."

"all these things are her way of winning over the public"

"changing/mending ur image to reach out to more people"

Yes it is.

Bradley

I never noticed this before. Thank you for pointing this out. It really shows how her label has been extremely active in finding platforms to promote her and this is a healthy sign. Whether or not her label did this intentionally, they did it and I think this is regarded a prove that shows the capability and efficiency of Bobby and Gaga's management team. Bobby has the right and the onus to promote Gaga IN ANY WAY, that's his responsibility. He is a manager and he's under the marketing department.

ARTPOPchamp

When i read Ryan Murphy's recent EW interview that how Gaga called him and told him that she wanted a role in AHS,it hit me how hard Gaga has been working to make a perfect comeback..(its not really a comeback,but i can't find any other word rn :green: )..I mean,it all started with C2C album release.I know there were already plans for the album since 2012 but it was released after ARTPOP.Anyway,moving on,She went on a critically acclaimed tour with a Jazz Legend,even got a Grammy for this.I don't remember exactly but i think it was Gaga's team who approached to the Oscar producers and asked them to let her perform(don't kill me if i'm wrong)..and then her trying to get a role in one of the most popular TV shows!! Recently it was also revealed that it was her team who reached out to The Hollywood Foreign Press Association,not the other way around.Also,she's been keeping her looks to minimal and it'll be interesting for the fans and the public to see her go Avant Garde in AHS again.
Its really fasicanating to know that Gaga and her team are working really hard to make her more likable to the public.ARTPOP really alienated her from casual listeners and ever since then they've been trying to show more human side of her.

C2C album,C2C Tour,Grammy,Oscars,AHS,all these things are her way of winning over the public and reminding them that she's not going anywhere anytime soon and i think their hard work really paid off.Media is appreciating her talent now.no negative articles about her calling her a "has been" or what not.Not sure about what public think about her now but i'd like to believe that its positive.
Making a perfect album,promoting it,writing concepts for the upcoming music videos,these are pretty big tasks in themselves but changing/mending ur image to reach out to more people needs a well thought out plan.She started working on this ever since ARTPOP underperformed and it shows her love and passion for her work ...and i think its very rare to see in an artist these days.

Um, Comeback? But she has never left? Now if Gaga disappeared for 10 years and then was planning a new album, that'll be a comeback. A year without new music is barely a comeback. People these days are too quick to think an artist should have to stage a comeback after a short break (like a year) between albums. More than anything it's the public and the fans who need to take a good hard look at ourselves and what we value and expect from someone like Gaga, Gaga has been giving it her all every second of every day but people want more more more. They aren't happy with anything Gaga does, all this "comeback" stuff isn't really about Gaga, people just talk about a "comeback" meaning they want Gaga to do what she's done before, they don't embrace changes Gaga is going through and has gone through, they just care about her having a number one album. There is so much more to building a legacy than having everyone talk about you, than having momentary success. 

And Lady Gaga is doing Hotel, because it's finally something she can do that she loves that the music doesn't provide, with Hotel, Gaga is not confined to the expectations and restraints being signed to a label puts on an artist. Gaga is more free to be herself as an actress than she is as a "popstar".  

I love the fact that at the end of the day, she's still a human like us. I love her down to earth hard working personality. She really deserves our love and vice versa.  Little Monsters 4 Life pawsup-b.png

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

yASSsss

Um, Comeback? But she has never left? Now if Gaga disappeared for 10 years and then was planning a new album, that'll be a comeback. A year without new music is barely a comeback. People these days are too quick to think an artist should have to stage a comeback after a short break (like a year) between albums. More than anything it's the public and the fans who need to take a good hard look at ourselves and what we value and expect from someone like Gaga, Gaga has been giving it her all every second of every day but people want more more more. They aren't happy with anything Gaga does, all this "comeback" stuff isn't really about Gaga, people just talk about a "comeback" meaning they want Gaga to do what she's done before, they don't embrace changes Gaga is going through and has gone through, they just care about her having a number one album. There is so much more to building a legacy than having everyone talk about you, than having momentary success. 

And Lady Gaga is doing Hotel, because it's finally something she can do that she loves that the music doesn't provide, with Hotel, Gaga is not confined to the expectations and restraints being signed to a label puts on an artist. Gaga is more free to be herself as an actress than she is as a "popstar".  

i think i already mentioned that its not her "comeback"  :shrug: 

"it hit me how hard Gaga has been working to make a perfect comeback..(its not really a comeback,but i can't find any other word rn"

giskardsb

I don't think it's some master plan to get the love of the GP. I do think it's part of a plan to show the breadth of what she can do and expand her horizons doing things she loves. Maybe that leads to live from the GP, maybe not, but I don't think getting the love of GP is the underlying reason for all this. 

DietCoke

Fans change all the time too, during ARTPOP she was better than her competitors because she didn't care about success and now that success is back on the table they do the dance again & will lift her on a pedestal for making herself likeable for the public. As a fan who actually sincerely appreciated the message of ARTPOP in its core, that latter scenario would be disappointing to say the least. & I know that will sound like I'm a hater, but actually I just really loved the idea Gaga presented as the future of her career which is now disappearing (and you can't criticize me for that, so don't try).

to be fair, when you look at it apart from fan speculation, what she's been doing is what she's wanted to do (mostly). She sang at the Oscars and showed off her vocal skills during a time where that's all she wanted to do (she's said she was happy to tour with tony because it gave her a chance to focus on SINGING). In the recent EW interview, she said she's enjoying AHS because it's what she wants to do right now, where she feels she belongs (her words about fitting in w the cast, not mine). So in a sense, her passions are realigned with commercial success. Win/win. 

All that being said, I completely understand what you're saying. 

(Please don't take this as an attack on your opinion, your post just got me thinking and I wanted to write those ideas down). 

Dorothy Gale

She's clearly trying to reinvent herself, which she needs at this point imo. It's not necessarily a comeback. 

PrinceGaga

I loved reading this! Thank you and i agree. I do believe that Gaga never left but I do know what you mean haha. :applause: 

Archived