Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

New fan base war for Little Monsters

Barbados

Featured Posts

Barbados

Gaga can never win tbh....

https://www.facebook.com/americanhorrorstory

Gaga is getting constant backlash because Jessica is no longer on the show.

And Lots of AHS fans complaining about Gaga taking Jessica's place.

tumblr_ntpsh2tqXN1r6grwgo1_500.jpg

There's about 500 of these on every post when gaga is mentioned. "im GAGGING for Gaga" etc.

AHS fans have some nerve coming for Gaga, Little Monsters get your keyboards ready. It's going to be a long year

tumblr_m7invrIH0L1rzy540o1_400.gif

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit

Gurl this isn't 2013, let's enjoy the fact that Gaga is gonna be on AHS and the cast loves her.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Barbados

Gurl this isn't 2013, let's enjoy the fact that Gaga is gonna be on AHS and the cast loves her.

Can you read the OP. I'm not starting anything. It's already started you're just deciding not to acknowledge it. 

Jessica Lange fans aren't happy that Gaga is taking her place. This is nothing to do with LM's, I just can see how many Langies are raging over this

mucinex

i'm sure jessica isn't pressed about Gaga overtaking the role she would probably have so why should her fans be?

Head Empty

If you think that there will ever be a Gaga project without haters, I'm gonna have to disappoint you :smh:

Just live and let live.

Fiona Apple

I actually see everywhere a lot more positivity than what I expected..Of course some people aren't happy about her playing on AHS but why should we give attention to them?

AlexanderLevi2

She's always going to get hate. I usually steer away from the comments as to form my own opinion and keep me cool :Jase:

No hater is going to have their mind changed over the Internet. I've yet to see that happen.

Currently listening to Joanne

It's true though.. no one can beat the goddess Jessica with her role in AHS. Jessica has been there since the start. Gaga is a new comer, expected to be hated. It's like saying Taylor Swift took Gaga's place, feel the hate? 

Gaga can shut them up when she starts to prove her spot. At the mean time, Jessica will always slay.

tumblr_ltcnmz61W41qgosfeo1_500.gif

00026 † 10000

Barbados

LMAO this thread is half not serious so..

take a chill pill no ones gonna die

Barbados

It's true though.. no one can beat the goddess Jessica with her role in AHS. Gaga is a new comer, expected to be hated. It's like saying Taylor Swift took Gaga's place, feel the hate?

Gaga can shut them up when she starts to prove her spot. At the mean time, Jessica will always slay.

TBH I never got the hype over Jessica

She played the same b---hy, monotonous character for 4 seasons straight. Literally the same person every time

Haroon

Mehhh :shrug: There's always gonna be a group of people against whatever Gaga does, like she could do the most angelic thing and there'd be a group to be like "she has ulterior motives this isn't genuine she's a fake ************" :deadbanana: It's unfortunate but it's just the way things are :ohno: People just need to bare in mind that nobody's taking anyone's place because it's not like Jessica Lange got booted off in favour of Gaga :dies: 

Archived