Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Demi Lovato reveals album cover, title, tracklist and release date

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

The Child

It's bleh

I hated Cool For The Summer at first but now I love it and I'm listening to Confident right now and it sounds like a Little Mix song :toofunny:

Is that really the second single? Messing again with the second single like she did with Made In The USA? I can't with her.:saladga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

11/15 songs on ARTPOP have titles with just one word :miley:

Really? Never noticed that :toofunny:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Reminds me of Steve Jobs ( :cry: )

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Barbados

So if we hate on Katy/Beyonce any other pop girl we're a terrible fanbase, but we're allowed to drag Demi through the mud all we like aslong as it's cool......mk then

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

Judas Oyster

DELETE THIS FAT

6. Kingdom Come f/ Iggy Azalea

that was milliseconds between

Fiona Apple

Really? Never noticed that :toofunny:

It has special titles :legend:

If you could link me to where I said that I like ARTPOP's track listing then I might reconsider thinking you're an idiot. :hunty:

You could ask sorry and then I might reconsider thinking that you are a rude horrible person :pray:

Riot Poof

"Cool for the Summer" is sooo good. I hope the other tracks are as good as that one.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

JustPokeHerFace

I hate that the latter six are all titles with just one word, it's very aesthetically unpleasing.

same

like maybe it was because i had a teacher that was obsessed with typography and word placement, but every time there's a bunch of one worded titles on an album or one-worded albums in one's discography in a row, it drives me insane 

Saint Laurent

It has special titles :legend:

You could ask sorry and then I might reconsider thinking that you are a rude horrible person :pray:

Good thing I don't need your reassurance :later:

Archived