• Created
  • Last Reply
PEDRO98

I don't even know how it looks with ads. Since I have adblock.:hunty:

its really annoying when you are on mobile tho

its really annoying when you are on mobile tho

I have adblock there too. Download Dolphin Browser with adblock addon. :hunty:

Admin

Very s-xy! The colors actually remind me of one of the layouts we've had a long time ago, it's one of my all-time favorites.

VvmseQD.jpg

Phoenix

Very s-xy! The colors actually remind me of one of the layouts we've had a long time ago, it's one of my all-time favorites.

VvmseQD.jpg

Thanks. That looks very nice, I really liked the white one, not sure if it was 2010 one. It was very white and bright :)

💎

teenagechrist

I really like this! Specially I love how the top bar and the banner looks, and I think that maybe it would be even better with the AHS font that we have in the AHS section! Good job! :sara:

feeling so hot tamale

Phoenix

I really like this! Specially I love how the top bar and the banner looks, and I think that maybe it would be even better with the AHS font that we have in the AHS section! Good job! :sara:

Yeah that font would look nice in the Menu bar since the letters are bigger :yes: 

💎

evgenigerm2

The design is great, but I prefer the current version with more scrolling, it shows more information, but I adore the theme

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Paper Gangsta

Relevant opinions? How come saying that something looks bad is rude? That's your insecurities doing the work, not me. Accepting relevant opinions will get you nowhere, ask a GD and he'll say the same. Good night :) 

U could say it in a nice way and give your arguments what u don't like. Constructive criticism but I guess being nice is unknown thing for u

PicklePower

@PicklePower

Are you pregnant? :green: 

wat

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

SlaeUrAnus

wat

Look at your thread in the Hot Entertainment Topic section in the picture. 

In my messy era.

Paper Gangsta

As I allready said to u I love it. It might not be everyone's cup of tea (some of them could say it in nicer way) but it's really great design as always. :applause: 

Archived