Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

GGD Homepage redesigned, simplified!

Phoenix

Featured Posts

Predictable :) 

Lol, are you gonna create drama now? Grow up, looks bad and thats my opinion and instead of accepting it you're behaving ridiculous. Bye boo

MAKE IT WORK

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You call it basic but your avi says pretty much the same.

tumblr_ma7y3n92Aq1rzbvsto1_250.gif

right, so instead I should put my celebrity crush as an avi

MAKE IT WORK

Phoenix

Lol, are you gonna create drama now? Grow up, looks bad and thats my opinion and instead of accepting it you're behaving ridiculous. Bye boo

I accept relevant opinions. :yes: And it's not about your opinion but the way you put it out there, you don't have to be rude :yes: And it's not only in this thread you're like that everywhere, goodbye :) 

💎

nikola

I love it so much

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

I accept relevant opinions. :yes: And it's not about your opinion but the way you put it out there, you don't have to be rude :yes: And it's not only in this thread you're like that everywhere, goodbye :) 

Relevant opinions? How come saying that something looks bad is rude? That's your insecurities doing the work, not me. Accepting relevant opinions will get you nowhere, ask a GD and he'll say the same. Good night :) 

MAKE IT WORK

nikola

Ummm i didnt expect to see rude people in this thread lol.....i swear some people live for drama lol

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Phoenix

Relevant opinions? How come saying that something looks bad is rude? That's your insecurities doing the work, not me. Accepting relevant opinions will get you nowhere, ask a GD and he'll say the same. Good night :) 

Ok, thanks for the feedback :) 

In love with it @Phoenix for president :flutter:

Thanks :hug: and that second part would be a really bad choice :neyde: 

💎

Archived