đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

The original VMA 2013 Stage

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

Didymus

It's obvious why MTV scrapped it. It was the opening performance and you can rest assured that a large amount of people would simply stop watching if they had to endure the highly artistic and alienating performance Gaga brought.

And yes, after seeing Miley's performance it's entirely logical (and even smart) to choose for one shocking performance that people would talk about for weeks.

The only problem, to me, is that Gaga didn't expose their asses & cancel.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanjo

The stage looks so cool but I'm just over the "What ifs" of the ARTPOP era. It's almost a year since the era ended. I'm just looking forward to AHS and the next album. I can't dwell on the failures of the previous era if gaga is happy now and has moved on from it.

xne3x2T.gif

OMG, thank you! ...People, time to move on, c'mon. :saladga:

Now i realize that gaga is much more capable in creating than what I thought she would be; she will definitely deliver when there is no inhibition in her work (see: the original vma perfomance concept):legend:

Fu.ck you MTV, fu.ck you former management for not fighting hard for gaga's creative rights :giveup:

CASE STUDY: BLACK AND RED INTO BLINDING WHITE LG begins on the center stage B below LED scoreboard, in a draped black gown (see reference image). The KAWS head turns to reveal a black backdrop (ex.: silk) stretched across the truss of the head. A red torture performance possibly involving artist Ron Athey (TO BE CONFIRMED) is displayed on an incline, with mirrored, bloody glass (see reference image). LG very slowly walks the catwalk to the main stage over a period of one minute and forty seconds. At 1:40 / as LG arrives at the black silk drop, it drops kabuki style and is immediately pulled offstage to reveal a blinding white paradise garden (see reference images), filled with LG performers, possibly floating or displayed on tall pedestals (see attached looks). At the same time as the black screen drops, LG’s black dress drops to reveal the same elegant gown in white. LG begins to walk stage left across the stage in profile over the course of two minutes. As she crosses the torture figure, the dress turns red. At 3:13, LG begins to fly diagonally up stage right in front of the white garden. The song ends as she is still ascending diagonally above the garden. At 3:36 or the end of the song, there is a black out; she is lowered and the head turns back to original position for next act. The exact timing of the walk, if her song is to be preceded by other noise/white noise etc./prior to it starting, etc. is ytd.

I just wanted to post the info and pictures from the case study for anyone who may have missed the full explanation 

NewYorkCity

I just wanted to post the info and pictures from the case study for anyone who may have missed the full explanation 

a thread is needed. Gaga's magical brain has to be showed to no-believers.

Pain of fame1

Thanks for posting it! I've been searching for it for a long time. Btw, that CONCEPT IS SO DARK  AND SO GAGA. IT COULD HAVE BEEN AMAIZING: HERSELF FLYING ALL OVER THE STAGE, HER DRESSES TURNING COLOURS, THE TORTURE ART...

But it was too artistic rather than mainestream aka what mtv is so i understand why they wouldnt let her pull that concept

The only problem, to me, is that Gaga didn't expose their asses & cancel.

expose her's and her dancers' asses next time! That's how you get buzz! 

Archived