💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Poker Face better than Firework and TiK ToK according to GP

Hope

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Lol poor Tik Tok, it didn't stand a chance next to Poker Face and Firework. I'm a big Kesha fan, but that is the most annoying song she created. And I'm not a Katy Perry fan but I think Firework is a work of the gods. And Poker Face is the reason we were given ears, so sorry Tik Tok 

poker-face-o.gif
tumblr_mcwveecVB61r4l6c7o1_500.gif

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SISTERV

Not surprised. Kesha disappeared and Katy is just childish now. The go is way more in a love fest with Gaga right now.

FrankGutz

The fact a majority of people who took this pole don't believe 'Happy' should burn in hell is upsetting

Llbai0T.gif

Anyway, for me...

NOT when ALL ABOUT THAT BASS is there

Llbai0T.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

AgusPop

But it didn't happen to me in my time so I don't want some pathetic excuse to appease me... I want to go back in time and have it #1. Is that too much to ask?

99.jpg

Calm down and enjoy it :hunty:

gagzus

I am forever scorned that Tik Tok cock blocked Bad Romance a #1 position!

didn't billboard re-amend it's old charts with streaming around the time and changed BR to a U.S. #1 single?

The thing that annoyed me is, if Joe Mcelderry's XFactor UK winning song hadn't sold more BR would've been the UK Xmas #1 in 2009 mess

Katsuki Bakugo

didn't billboard re-amend it's old charts with streaming around the time and changed BR to a U.S. #1 single?

The thing that annoyed me is, if Joe Mcelderry's XFactor UK winning song hadn't sold more BR would've been the UK Xmas #1 in 2009 mess

That would piss me right off!

99.jpg

Calm down and enjoy it :hunty:

Never!!!! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Bad Bromance

Yaaasss, they love her again!!   LOL

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Bad Bromance

wasnt Poker Face the song Michael Jackson thought that made GaGa a lyrical genius?? 

It sure is!!!!    :legend:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

nativenewyorker

Poker Face > Tik Tok > Firework

sry Katy but you and your plastic bag need to go 

migamiga

When was this ever debatable? Unless you're a plastic bag and prefer garbage :reductive2:

Ok kinda mean :laughga:

InsideOutright

Apparently I'm the only one who prefers AATB and Happy over Uptown Funk... :awkney: 

Many of the songs I chose were at the bottom and many songs I liked were at the top. T_T

Archived