Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

MTV EMAs 2015 - Justin Bieber wins big with 5 awards!

DeanSummer

Featured Posts

Haroon

Updated the OP with the winners :awesome:  

because EMA's decided not to ride her **** unlike everyone else tbh

They should've, she deserved it :cryga: 

cuz she is not there.....they are pretty much giving awards to people that are there

But Rihanna and Nicki Minaj and Lana Del Rey won awards and they weren't there :cry: Taylor should've won Best Video or Best Look at least :giveup: 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeleteMyAccount

Okay not to be a party pooper but it sucks that they didn't announce Best Female and a few other awards properly, they just did it via a 5 second small thing :noparty: 

Was it because the people weren't there to accept the awards?

Haroon

Was it because the people weren't there to accept the awards?

Hmm maybe related yeah, Nicki and a few others accepted theirs via satellite or via a pre-recorded video, maybe those other categories weren't "properly" aired because the artists who won them weren't available via satellite or hadn't pre-recorded an acceptance? :confused: Good point by the way, I totally didn't think of that :dies: 

PerfectMonster

The EMAs have turned basic. That's a shame. Before you know it they will be awarding Best Live Act to Little Mix :madge: 

SychosSoChic

I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THAT AWARD SHOW :xtina2: 

The fact that Lorde is still being nominated for best Alternative :xtina2: 

And I'm going to ask this again.

Who.

Is.

Shawn.
Floppy.

MENDES.

:xtina: 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Updated the OP with the winners :awesome:  

They should've, she deserved it :cryga: 

But Rihanna and Nicki Minaj and Lana Del Rey won awards and they weren't there :cry: Taylor should've won Best Video or Best Look at least :giveup: 

well thats cuz no one from their cazegory was there anyway lol

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

How come I didn't know anything about these awards? :emma:I alway watch them but this year they just kind of passed without promo? I am predicting lowest ratings.

The EMAs have turned basic. That's a shame. Before you know it they will be awarding Best Live Act to Little Mix :madge: 

They'd be worthy winners though, they're brilliant live

This show is getting worse each year... I think this is the last time I watched it live unless Gaga is performing or something amazing is announced. The performances were terrible, and now I'm convinced they give out the awards to who ever they like and the public voting is a huge scam.

Archived