Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Sanrio provides free Lady Gaga stamps in Japan

Brian123

Featured Posts

RAMROD

im confused? are these only downloadable or are they actual stickers being sent out in Japan? 

It's LINE stickers, Line is chat app similiar to whatsapp, wechat, and so on.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
antpats2

It's LINE stickers, Line is chat app similiar to whatsapp, wechat, and so on.

yeah i figured that out! i scanned the QR code and it pens the sticker page in the app. The site says there should be a 'view video' button (you need to watch the video to get the stickers) but theres no button? 

freebit

So cute, I love how one is even wearing little eyebrow jewels, lol. 

Sanrio needs to put out a Lady Gaga line out someday, like in the vein of Hello Kitty. She translates so well to this type of stuff because she's so recognizable. 

RAMROD

yeah i figured that out! i scanned the QR code and it pens the sticker page in the app. The site says there should be a 'view video' button (you need to watch the video to get the stickers) but theres no button? 

Probably because it's region locked.

AFAIK the stickers are Japan only.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

im confused? are these only downloadable or are they actual stickers being sent out in Japan? 

Sorry for your confusion. These are only downloadable.

phantasmas

i thought yall were talkin bout stamps you use to send mail:giveup:

edit: just noticed theyre looks that GaGa served just for Japan :giveup: i would LOVE to see them make region exclusive stamps

Teal Ambition

TOKYO — Lady Gaga has made her first appearance on Japan’s Line social media application in the form of “stickers,” or cartoon-like stamps, designed by the woman responsible for the many incarnations of Japan’s most famous cute character, Hello Kitty.

Sanrio, creator of Hello Kitty, and the beauty firm Shiseido collaborated on the Line stickers. Lady Gaga currently appears in a Shiseido commercial in Japan, with the message “be yourself” aimed at empowering women.

The stamps, in which the singer is reimagined as a wide-eyed cartoon character, feature fashion looks inspired by the commercial, accompanied by messages such as “paws up” and a translation of “you do you.”

There are a total of eight stickers, all of which were designed by Yuko Yamaguchi, who is also Hello Kitty’s current designer. The stickers will be available for download by Line users in Japan for free through Sept. 21.

http://wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-scoops/lady-gaga-hello-kitty-stick-together-10206142/

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

If you create your LINE account, you might download on Sanrio website, but I'm not sure. Sorry

No worries. I thought they were actual stamps for mail. Didn't realize they were downloadable web emojis practically. Thank you!

Battle 4 Ur Life

It's ADORABLE. Now I need to get back to Japanese classes.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Bette Davis

Is she really that big in Japan? I could see why she would be appealing there :flutter:

I wish we could have that artist redo our emojis tbh :lolly:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Archived