Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga is now 42 on Instagram

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

Barbados

Yeah but her pictures only get about 150-200k likes so that makes me think lots of them are fake

This is what makes me thing theyre fake :green:

But then again that means Beyonce and Kim K have payola because their photos only get 800k-1million likes. And they both have 40mil+ followers

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
phantasmas

Yeah but her pictures only get about 150-200k likes so that makes me think lots of them are fake

even if only 5 million of her followers were real, u cant expect each pic to get millions of likes? not everyone uses IG; some ppl (like me) only created an account to follow her but never browse or like anything :shrug:

Yas queen I told u long time the mansion was a good investment but payola is even better :sis: 

MAKE IT WORK

This is how ig works BTW. You might have 2k followed but you will receive 100-400; 600 likes at max. Not everybody is a dedicated Stan of yours, not everybody uses IG frequently 

MAKE IT WORK

MonsterOfSpain

Now she gets 250k very easily though when she uploads a good pic.. A couple of months ago she used to hit 200k rarely.!

Lana Del Rey gets about 300-400k in every post and she only has 4.5m followers though

PrinceGaga

I have a feeling she's using payola on twitter too. her likes are steadily increasing more than they ever have recently. Although it could be the AHS thing.

phantasmas

This is what makes me thing theyre fake :green:

But then again that means Beyonce and Kim K have payola because their photos only get 800k-1million likes. And they both have 40mil+ followers

so basically 

Lana Del Rey gets about 300-400k in every post and she only has 4.5m followers though

now THAT sounds like payola is going back and forth between her management + IG

MonsterOfSpain

so basically 

now THAT sounds like payola is going back and forth between her management + IG

I don't get your reasoning :confused: So they only buy likes? :deadbanana: 

phantasmas

I don't get your reasoning :confused: So they only buy likes? :deadbanana: 

u can buy anything in this corporate world :toofunny:

MonsterOfSpain

u can buy anything in this corporate world :toofunny:

Mess they could give that wasted money to poor African children

Fiona Apple

Lana is not a controversal artist 

MonsterOfSpain

Lana is not a controversal artist 

Then why does she get double the amount of likes Gaga has? 

Fiona Apple

Because Lana looks beautiful in every picture that she uploads.. Gaga looks like a total mess a lot of times ..Also a lot of people that follow Gaga follow her because she is well-known.. Lana isn't really well known ,so most of her followers are fans of hers ..Also Lana is inside an era,so it's normal to take a lot of likes

Fiona Apple

Gaga used to take over 200k in almost every pic during the ARTPOP era.. It's normal.. Now she will get 300-350k or more when she releases a new single 

MonsterOfSpain

Because Lana looks beautiful in every picture that she uploads.. Gaga looks like a total mess a lot of times ..Also a lot of people that follow Gaga follow her because she is well-known.. Lana isn't really well known ,so most of her followers are fans of hers ..Also Lana is inside an era,so it's normal to take a lot of likes

I don't think that's the reason :deadbanana: 

This picture has got 330k and she doesn't even appear in it, it's also from 2 months ago when the Honeymoon era hadn't started.

Archived