Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Teen Wolf Season 5

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

Is anyone still watching? I can't wait for tomorrow. I was a little pissed that Theo cried like a little baby in the last episode, but I have like this season a lot so far. 

MTV Promo Link below.

http://on.mtv.com/1J9yCUr

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin

I looked for a Teen Wolf thread before posting. I couldn't find an active one about season 5. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Katsuki Bakugo

So in love with this season, favorite one after season 3b!

Season 3 the entirety of it both parts were flawless.. but part 2 is perfection... 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

JusKeepBreathin

So in love with this season, favorite one after season 3b!

Yes, I know its a great season. I am still trying to figure out what happened in season 4. So many holes.

JusKeepBreathin

Anybody else think Kira is gonna come back and kick these Dread Doctor's butts. She seems to be the only one that was really protected by her fox side. That fox is on hyper alert mode lol.

• 3 weeks later...
TheLonelyAssass

Fifth season of this show is very interesting. I like this season. Completed 10 episodes of this season and now waiting for next. 

Archived