Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Avril Lavigne

Bazaar

Featured Posts

SweetEscape

I can't decide if I like her anymore. Her music is good, but I don't get what she's trying to do with her music sounding sillier and sillier. 

Are you talking about Hello Kitty?

It's just a song she made coz she wanted to experiment with electronic music, nothing too serious. That is in no way reflective of her discography (including her latest self-titled album).

The video for Hello Kitty was made mostly for her Japanese fans (she's still big there).

PaperIz

Are you talking about Hello Kitty?

It's just a song she made coz she wanted to experiment with electronic music, nothing too serious. That is in no way reflective of her discography (including her latest self-titled album).

The video for Hello Kitty was made mostly for her Japanese fans (she's still big there).

I mean the whole vibe of the self titled album was so immature after the masterpiece that was Goodbye Lullaby. It was just a bit jarring to see her take a step back. I love the music from it and from all her albums, but I'd like to see her be more consistent. 

SweetEscape

I mean the whole vibe of the self titled album was so immature after the masterpiece that was Goodbye Lullaby. It was just a bit jarring to see her take a step back. I love the music from it and from all her albums, but I'd like to see her be more consistent. 

Well she wanted the album to be more upbeat compared to Goodbye Lullaby, but still it's definitely more mature compared to The Best Damn Thing imo.

I love all her albums, but Goodbye Lullaby is definitely my favorite :nick: 

PaperIz

Well she wanted the album to be more upbeat compared to Goodbye Lullaby, but still it's definitely more mature compared to The Best Damn Thing imo.

I love all her albums, but Goodbye Lullaby is definitely my favorite :nick: 

im definitely excited for whatever she does next for sure. I'm just being too harsh probably lol

SweetEscape

im definitely excited for whatever she does next for sure. I'm just being too harsh probably lol

It's ok :laughga: 

It's nice to see that some people still care about her.

latina twilight

Guys, I'm kinda stanning so hard for her atm.

Sk8er Boi is such a jam, need to listen to her whole discography again.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Archived