Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Avril Lavigne

Bazaar

Featured Posts

Bazaar

I have'nt seen a theard about her so... 

avril-lavigne-1024.jpg

As you know Avril had been diagnosed with Lyme disease earlier this year, and here's a video of her talking about it on GMA:

And here some of mine favorite Avril songs: 

And some questions for you: 

Do you like her? 
What are your favorite Avril songs?
What do you think about her in general? 

:coffee:

Fiona Apple

I like her! She can sing her songs live very well..Her songs are very catchy and she is pretty.. I don't like any of her latest singles though

Your favourite Avril songs are possibly the reason why I never liked her much once I grew up :smh: Her first 2 albums were great though, at least when I was a kid. Tomorrow, I'm With You, Losing Grip, Complicated, My Happy Ending, Don't Tell Me, Nobody's Home, When You're Gone. She used to have really good songs. I don't like ha though.

aeNEKjp_460s.jpg

MonsterOfficial

I LOVEDT HER :gaga:

omg I was such a stan especially with my cousins when we go on a road trip and play Let Go album :giveup:

exorcise my mind

Bazaar

Your favourite Avril songs are possibly the reason why I never liked her much once I grew up :smh: Her first 2 albums were great though, at least when I was a kid. Tomorrow, I'm With You, Losing Grip, Complicated, My Happy Ending, Don't Tell Me, Nobody's Home, When You're Gone. She used to have really good songs. I don't like ha though.

aeNEKjp_460s.jpg

I just tried to give a song of each era, I really like My Happy Ending, I'm With You, Complicated, When You're Gone and some more. 

And I really don't know why she was standing so far away from her fans on these pics :smh: 

I just tried to give a song of each era, I really like My Happy Ending, I'm With You, Complicated, When You're Gone and some more. 

And I really don't know why she was standing so far away from her fans on these pics :smh: 

Those pics were so messy and hilarious but I have found others where she's touching them at least

SweetEscape

I really love her, and I was actually about to create this thread today :laughga: 

She's my second favorite artist, the first being Gaga.

I totally agree with you on your favorite songs :gaga: 

My favorite album is Goodbye Lullaby :flutter: 

SweetEscape

Someone had attacked her during a M&G, so she was a bit scared 

Radio Ga Ga

She's really big here in Asia, and because of this, I grew up to a lot of her songs like My Happy Ending, Girlfriend... My favorite is probably Innocence

Gohan

I love her!!!!! :sara: I used to sing all of her songs when I was younger (like Taylor Swift 13 years old fans fangirling tbh). I still listen to her songs and I also loved the self-titled album. There's not one single album by her that I don't like ??

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

aeNEKjp_460s.jpg

She has anxiety ever since she was mugged & she was suffering from an extraordinary amount of pain due to her Lyme disease.  

She has anxiety ever since she was mugged & she was suffering from an extraordinary amount of pain due to her Lyme disease.  

she had already been afflicted with the disease when those photos was taken? :o I didn't know that 

PaperIz

I can't decide if I like her anymore. Her music is good, but I don't get what she's trying to do with her music sounding sillier and sillier. 

Archived