Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Final Fantasy X / X-2

Brad

Featured Posts

Ff10_logo.jpeg

FFX-2logo.jpg

Anybody ever played these gems?

My favorites in the FF franchise tbh. The female empowerment and the storylines were brilliant.

Payne + Lulu >>>>

I recently restarted X cause I could never beat the Al-bhed machine that stopped you from summoning aeons, but when I restarted, I got to Lady Yunalesca and have been stuck there for months. :laughga:

I've beaten X-2 like 3 times.

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

chromaticka

I NEED to start playing these games! I've only heard great things about it

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

AyaKara

I love both of these, X is one of my favorite games of all time. I've beaten X only twice, I've been X-2 upwards of seven or eight times (it's highly accessible and the NG+ makes it easy). I have a third playthrough of X going but I stopped for some other games.

Have you tried grinding before Lady Yunalesca to increase your level? You should have status-preventing equipment on to prevent her from spamming you with ailments. If you keep dying, I suggest getting each part of the party at least 3+ more moves on the spheregrid before you try again. Good luck!

If I wanted to start playing FF, where would I need to start?

Lawd... I think I started with VIII?

YES. These are some of the greatest games ever!

I love both of these, X is one of my favorite games of all time. I've beaten X only twice, I've been X-2 upwards of seven or eight times (it's highly accessible and the NG+ makes it easy). I have a third playthrough of X going but I stopped for some other games.

Have you tried grinding before Lady Yunalesca to increase your level? You should have status-preventing equipment on to prevent her from spamming you with ailments. If you keep dying, I suggest getting each part of the party at least 3+ more moves on the spheregrid before you try again. Good luck!

Well, I tried. Yunalesca is AFTER S*****R Mortis, right?

I kept trying to grind, but no matter what I did, I couldn't beat her. And I'm bad about not buying status potions so the nearest shop was a good distance away... :laughga: 

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

Not to mention the gay ass songs they had on there.

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

RAMROD

I like X but despised X-2

that is the start of Square milking their franchise which I regret so much as a fan.

Many people who are into it are starting from either FF VI or VII

Cloud Strife and his adventure from VII is legendary, and that is why Square will reboot them next year.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

AyaKara

Start with 10 (the game in this thread). It's the most accessible, and it's just overall quite fantastic. Very emotional story that many can relate to from different point of views. You can buy the HD version of it on PS3. :yes:

AyaKara

Well, I tried. Yunalesca is AFTER S*****R Mortis, right?

I kept trying to grind, but no matter what I did, I couldn't beat her. And I'm bad about not buying status potions so the nearest shop was a good distance away... :laughga: 

I think you meant S*****r Flux :yes:

Trust me, the FFs are a game you don't want to get behind on leveling with. Try grinding for a long time. When I was younger I would just put on music and grind :flop: now that I'm older, I'm much better and can play without it. Have you tried starting all over? :deadbanana:

I got stuck for years when I was a kid on the airship boss, followed by S*****r Flux. Those were the two worst bosses for me. I personally thought he was much harder than Yunalesca, but apparently everyone else thinks otherwise :rip:

I think you meant S*****r Flux :yes:

Trust me, the FFs are a game you don't want to get behind on leveling with. Try grinding for a long time. When I was younger I would just put on music and grind :flop: now that I'm older, I'm much better and can play without it. Have you tried starting all over? :deadbanana:

I got stuck for years when I was a kid on the airship boss, followed by S*****r Flux. Those were the two worst bosses for me. I personally thought he was much harder than Yunalesca, but apparently everyone else thinks otherwise :rip:

I'm talking about Mortis. The one you fight in the snowy mountains. I'm pretty sure he was before Yunalesca because I don't remember ever even getting to her 3rd form. :flop: 

If I started all over, that would be the 3rd time. :rip: I might try to buy the HD edition.

That'll be my motivation to play again.

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

AyaKara

I'm talking about Mortis. The one you fight in the snowy mountains. I'm pretty sure he was before Yunalesca because I don't remember ever even getting to her 3rd form. :flop: 

If I started all over, that would be the 3rd time. :rip: I might try to buy the HD edition.

too bad it's only for PS4. :cryga: 

Yeah, that's Flux. His 'throne' is named Mortiorchis though :toofunny:

The HD remake is on PS3 in the US, UK, and Japan :yes:

Yeah, that's Flux. His 'throne' is named Mortiorchis though :toofunny:

The HD remake is on PS3 in the US, UK, and Japan :yes:

So, I went out and found what seemed to be the only copy in Alabama of the HD Remaster and it was only $18! I just passed the Moonflow and I'm spending extra time training and making sure I upgrade properly so I run into the same problems. :toofunny: 

I love Lulu :flutter:

SAME. SHE'S MY FAVORITE :giveup: 

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

AyaKara

I love Lulu :flutter:

And you play Tales of Symphonia what :sara: bought that game the day it came out and I swear my siblings and I didn't sleep until we beat it.

And you play Tales of Symphonia what :sara: bought that game the day it came out and I swear my siblings and I didn't sleep until we beat it.

I've never played that game before, actually... :laughga: Where did you get that?

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

Archived