game

Nintendo announces Pokken Tournament for Wii U

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Redstreak

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH    Y5FGv0n.png

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Koreku

AAAAAAA. AFTER A DRY SEASON WE GET A REALLY EXCITING GAME FOR THE POOR WII U (besides splatoon):giveup: 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Chromatislaps

What is Pokken? I thought it was a typo 

it's the japanese title, it probably will be called differently in the west 

Slaaaay I was waiting for this, I hope this battle mechanism can be implemented in a MMO/Moba type Pokémon game...my life would be in heaven then :legend: 

Awakened M

OMG YAASSS!!!!:wao: I saw this a few hours ago! Not sure why the Wii U version wasn't announced at E3...:confused:  
Spring 2016 can't come any sooner! I'm going to main GARDEVOIR! :creepflop:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Chromatislaps

AAAAAAA. AFTER A DRY SEASON WE GET A REALLY EXCITING GAME FOR THE POOR WII U (besides splatoon):giveup: 

still the Wii U has the best First Party Games of all the consoles sofar :legend: still waiting for the Legend Of Zelda and a Witcher III: Wild Hunt port to the Wii U :giveup: 

But Imma wait till the NX is revealed and then make my decision if I'd buy a Wii U or a NX system

Chromatislaps

OMG YAASSS!!!!:wao: I saw this a few hours ago! Not sure why the Wii U version wasn't announced at E3...:confused:  
Spring 2016 can't come any sooner! I'm going to main GARDEVOIR! :creepflop:

because they wanted to assess how well the game would do in arcades, and it did very well, it was very popular...so they'll improve it and release it on the Wii U

Redstreak

still the Wii U has the best First Party Games of all the consoles sofar :legend: still waiting for the Legend Of Zelda and a Witcher III: Wild Hunt port to the Wii U :giveup: 

But Imma wait till the NX is revealed and then make my decision if I'd buy a Wii U or a NX system

Wait the Wii U is getting a Witcher III port???  Y5FGv0n.png

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Chromatislaps

Wait the Wii U is getting a Witcher III port???  Y5FGv0n.png

I think not, I'm hoping it will hit the NX...

Then again Dragon Quest X and XI was announced for the PS4 (which will run on Unreal Engine 4), 3DS and also NX(which will most likely run the UE4 version)...(they later on kind of said they'd consider it for NX, instead of confirming their mention at the Square Enix conference...because they most likely revealed too much about the NX already).

Also in combination with Zelda U (due the release date being TBD, instead of 2016 on the official Nintendo release schedule) probably being a cross release on Wii U and NX, and the rumors/reports (from reliable sources that earlier announced the 3DS and the Wii U before they were officially announced by Nintendo) that the production of the NX hardware will start in October 2015.

Awakened M

because they wanted to assess how well the game would do in arcades, and it did very well, it was very popular...so they'll improve it and release it on the Wii U

That's wonderful news! Considering how successful the Pokemon franchise is, I personally didn't see the need for the assessment. The Wii U needs this kind of boost. :sweat:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Chromatislaps

That's wonderful news! Considering how successful the Pokemon franchise is, I personally didn't see the need for the assessment. The Wii U needs this kind of boost. :sweat:

myeah I hope this preludes a console Pokémon MMO. 

Cuz most likely the next Nintendo console is going to be a hybrid console (handheld/homeconsole). reliable sources have said that the next console has similar processors&GPUs to both the PS4/Xbone AND the 3DS...so probably it will be backward compatible + it will be able to show PS4/Xbone quality on a portable console. It's still speculation, but if that is confirmed (Nintendo will announce more about the Nintendo "Project NX" early 2016) it could mean that high-res MMO pokémon games with battles like pokken tournament in the future won't be just a dream :giveup: 

Archived