💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Nintendo announces Pokken Tournament for Wii U

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Awakened M

myeah I hope this preludes a console Pokémon MMO. 

Cuz most likely the next Nintendo console is going to be a hybrid console (handheld/homeconsole). reliable sources have said that the next console has similar processors&GPUs to both the PS4/Xbone AND the 3DS...so probably it will be backward compatible + it will be able to show PS4/Xbone quality on a portable console. It's still speculation, but if that is confirmed (Nintendo will announce more about the Nintendo "Project NX" early 2016) it could mean that high-res MMO pokémon games with battles like pokken tournament in the future won't be just a dream :giveup: 

I've been keeping an eye out for NX news, but I didn't read anything about possible info out in early 2016. (I probably read over some details) But that would mean before E3 right? :wao:

As far as the possibility of having a Pokemon MMO for console....Lord please:giveup: I NEED that in my life! It absolutely MUST (should) be able to support all the main series' (along features, such as character customization, "soaring", contest battles, secret bases, having your pokemon follow you around in the overworld, Pokken style 1v1 battles, and for double or triple battles, maybe Smash Bros. type battles (Okay maybe not) AND AND I am getting WAY too carried way. I need to stop.:toofunny:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

• 4 weeks later...

Knew they'd release this for Wii U after the arcade version, I mean it's literally a goldmine waiting to happen :flutter: Definitely gonna get this, I've prayed for a fighting game with loads of Pokemon for agesssssssssss :giveup: Super Smash Bros was a blessing when I discovered it because I could finally fight as some Pokemon :worship: 

OMG this us fighting game, right?!! :giveup:

This will help me quench the thirst for new Tekken

that take ages to make it into console!

Also Pikachu Libre is so cute :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived