Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga to record James Bond song?

asana15

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

Shirl is the best!

totally, i owe you a like, i don't have anymore :(

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BitcherelIa

Meh, these bond things are a little tacky to me... yes they are like achievements to add to the list but the only song i've liked is Diamonds are Forever.

I could see this, whoever makes these films does a great job and I'm sure gaga's vocals would fit wonderfully in these films.

Don't visit my profile

Fame Romance

Even if she does that song, I wouldn't get that hyped for the Oscars, because, yes, Adele won it with Skyfall, but that was the fist James Bond song to get an Oscar nomination since 1982, and the fist ever to win one :neyde:

We've been discussing for over 3 weeks now and still no word? :excuseu:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• 2 weeks later...
asana15

hitfix-logo-265.png

HitFix can exclusively report that speculation will come to an end on Tuesday morning, when the "SPECTRE" theme song will be released. Ticket pre-sales for the film begin that morning, and there's no better way to light the fuse and drive audiences crazy than releasing the new theme song. That's not true of every movie, of course, but when you're talking about James Bond, there are certain things that are key to each one, and it's arguable that the theme song is one of the two or three most memorable things about each movie...
...I have no idea who recorded the song. It was done in secrecy, and to the credit of Sony, they've kept the identity of the performer under wraps. It'll make Tuesday morning fun, because the song will spur lots more conversation than just "good or bad." I've seen a lot of people want Sam Smith to be announced, and names like Ellie Goulding and Radiohead have been connected to the theme for various reasons. The Hollywood Reporter seemed to have some strong suspicions about Radiohead as the actual performer,

http://www.hitfix.com/motion-captured/exclusive-when-can-you-hear-the-new-james-bond-theme-song-for-yourself#disqus_thread

TWO MORE DAYS.

Archived