Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga to record James Bond song?

asana15

Featured Posts

asana15

HitFix can exclusively report that speculation will come to an end on Tuesday morning, when the "SPECTRE" theme song will be released. Ticket pre-sales for the film begin that morning, and there's no better way to light the fuse and drive audiences crazy than releasing the new theme song. That's not true of every movie, of course, but when you're talking about James Bond, there are certain things that are key to each one, and it's arguable that the theme song is one of the two or three most memorable things about each movie...
...I have no idea who recorded the song. It was done in secrecy, and to the credit of Sony, they've kept the identity of the performer under wraps. It'll make Tuesday morning fun, because the song will spur lots more conversation than just "good or bad." I've seen a lot of people want Sam Smith to be announced, and names like Ellie Goulding and Radiohead have been connected to the theme for various reasons. The Hollywood Reporter seemed to have some strong suspicions about Radiohead as the actual performer,

http://www.hitfix.com/motion-captured/exclusive-when-can-you-hear-the-new-james-bond-theme-song-for-yourself#disqus_thread

Lady Gaga,  looking great,  came on to present grants to “the next generation of musicians and actors” including the Young Musicians Foundation and the Music Center Spotlight Program. HFPA members I spoke to seemed the most thrilled to have her as part of this party but  I am told Gaga’s people approached the HFPA, rather than the other way around.  But does she also possibly have a project this year that might be considered for Golden Globes later on?  Speculation was swirling – as it has on the internet –  that Gaga may be providing the next iconic theme song for a Bond film, and that would be for the upcoming November release SPECTRE.  Hey, it worked out for Adele , who won an Oscar and a Globe for her Bond song, Skyfall.  Nothing has been announced yet so it was just idle rumors, but sometimes these kinds of events can offer clues in the awards game. Makes sense for Bond  though so we could be seeing Gaga at the Globes come January.

http://deadline.com/2015/08/lady-gaga-jake-gyllenhaal-jane-fonda-give-away-2-million-1201499267/

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought sam smith was doing the bond theme song though? Doubt this is legit

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

They're trying to get those views for their website i see.

Not buying it for now. Would be cool though.

LetsGetHigh

Didn't Sam Smith already reveal that the song is going to be written/sung by Ellie? They are purely reaching on the fact that Gaga's team contacted HFPAs, it could've have been for Til' It Happens To You.

Didymus

That would be beyond epic.

Imagine two Gaga songs possibly being nominated for an Oscar :green:

monsterdreams

Would be amazing but I doubt it 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Future Lover

Isn't she "supposed" to do it every time a new Bond film is released? I'm fairly certain I've heard this rumor before. Either way it'll be cool if it comes to fruition, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Also, not at her asking to do this too :neyde:

Archived