Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

About Poker Face reaching Diamond in the United States

SlaeUrAnus

Featured Posts

SlaeUrAnus

Just a quick thought. 

It is currently 9x Platinum (source: Wiki) with 7,210,000 sold. However, doesn't 100m streams on YouTube count as 1x Platinum or something? :shrug: Can someone help me understand how sales and streaming certifications go together? 

Like Bad Romance sold 5,000,000 in the States, but somehow is certified 11x Platinum (Diamond) due to 600,000,000 views on YouTube. 

If this is the case, will Poker Face reach Diamond at some point?

In my messy era.

GloZell Green

Who knows :noparty:Hopefully they will. Born This Way (single) sold four million copies and it STILL isn't certified, while DWUW and Applause were certified Platinum (they sold less than BTW). Although Poker Face deserves it, because it changed Pop Music forever.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Andreyw

well, it has 200M views on VEVO which count as 2.000.000 units , I think , idk about its spotify streams and if they count

Andreyw

Poker Face has almost 236M views on VEVO which would mean 2.360.000 units and + 7.210.000 would be 9.570.000 copies (9x platinum) so I guess it would need to get 430.000 units to be certified diamonds (VEVO views , which would be like 43M views or 430k copies sold)

well, idk the rules , but from what you posted in the op, this would be a thing on how it would get that diamond certification :shrug:

SlaeUrAnus

Poker Face has almost 236M views on VEVO which would mean 2.360.000 units and + 7.210.000 would be 9.570.000 copies (9x platinum) so I guess it would need to get 430.000 units to be certified diamonds (VEVO views , which would be like 43M views or 430k copies sold)

well, idk the rules , but from what you posted in the op, this would be a thing on how it would get that diamond certification :shrug:

I think Spotify streams count too. 

#BuyPokerFaceOniTunes :delete: 

In my messy era.

Andreyw

I think Spotify streams count too. 

#BuyPokerFaceOniTunes :delete: 

shouldn't it have been diamond till now if it they count? :stalkga:

NewYorkCity

I dont think it is like that exactly since it is impossible that all 600m views of bad romance are fron US

Andreyw

I dont think it is like that exactly since it is impossible that all 600m views of bad romance are fron US

Aren't we all from US ? :teehee:

Archived