Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Scream TV series [spoilers] One Killer Revealed!!!! Post predictions here)

GHGUY

Featured Posts

At this point it's either:

Piper and Jake

Piper and Noah

Piper and Audrey

Audrey and Jake

One of the killers is definitely a female and its either Piper or Audrey 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why is everyone saying Piper lol 

because Piper was never branded as the killer and with all the times the killer had attacked her whereabouts have been unknown. I'm pretty sure that time the killer attacked her and Will it was staged 

Yep, called it yesterday. I knew it. I gave it lots of thought (it was bugging me.. a lot) and I was right. Epic TV show, epic finale. Will be tuning in for season 2.

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Hmm... starting to doubt that it's Audrey, most likely red herring or just hype factor. We'll see.

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

The finale was absolutely awful. 

It's like they have toddlers writing the scripts. 

It was obvious when Audrey showed up to the crime scene (20 MINUTES IN) and said "oh I heard about what happened." She clearly had no way of hearing about it since 30 seconds prior Emma said she was going to call Kieren so he didn't have to hear about his fathers death when it hit the news. 

Audrey "blacking out" after saying "go ahead do it" was obvious she was an accomplice. 

And let's just take a moment to talk about how Pipers acting was "okay" throughout the season, And as soon as she took the mask off, it's like she forgot how to act. I don't even think they would have that bad of acting in a student film. Wow. #mindblown

hijadeputa

So it was Piper after all :hunty: Can't wait for the next season I wonder if it's going to be the same actors because I really loved Brooke and I'm so happy she survived :nick:

I saw Piper from a mile away, actually satisfied with that season finale. I'm happy Brooke got an epic chase scene and survived! I love her I want her to be the new lead girl on season 2... I feel like Audrey is a Red Herring I'm still convinced Noah is the other killer 

The finale was absolutely awful. 

It's like they have toddlers writing the scripts. 

It was obvious when Audrey showed up to the crime scene (20 MINUTES IN) and said "oh I heard about what happened." She clearly had no way of hearing about it since 30 seconds prior Emma said she was going to call Kieren so he didn't have to hear about his fathers death when it hit the news. 

Audrey "blacking out" after saying "go ahead do it" was obvious she was an accomplice. 

And let's just take a moment to talk about how Pipers acting was "okay" throughout the season, And as soon as she took the mask off, it's like she forgot how to act. I don't even think they would have that bad of acting in a student film. Wow. #mindblown

honestly take it for what it is... As an MTV show it did pretty good, and there are some well written parts and some really badly written parts. I think MTV has some good feedback and will perfect the show by giving audiences more of what they want and less of of wha they don't want 

I loved the finale. :applause:

Everything made sense and was so refreshing to watch after the mess that was #CeceIsA :wtf:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Archived