Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Celebrity Big Brother: UK vs. USA (Series 16)

Jase

Featured Posts

This doesn't make any sense. CBB said that they called Tila to the diary room to discuss the incident and that Tila refused to change her views and fully stood by what she said so they had no choice but to remove her. But now Tila says she wasn't thinking clearly back then and that those are not her views.

Either CBB or Tila is lying.

Channel 5 are clearly lying. I don't know what went down but they have a history of doing it/****ing with the audience.

God, I miss when BB was on Channel 4.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kanye West

Channel 5 are clearly lying. I don't know what went down but they have a history of doing it/****ing with the audience.

Tila is known for lying as well, but you could clearly see how serious she was taking the show. she was trying her hardest to give the audience and producers what they wanted. it's clear she would not ruin it by standing up for some weird views. you're probably right about cbb lying.

Tila is the one I was rooting for. she was the only housemate i cared for. this is only my second time watching big brother. my first was the one with perez and katy hopkins earlier this year. i am already considering just stopping watching big brother completely. tila did not deserve that. though she has asked to be given a second chance on the show. do you think they will give it to her?

KANYEWEST.COM

Tila is known for lying as well, but you could clearly see how serious she was taking the show. she was trying her hardest to give the audience and producers what they wanted. it's clear she would not ruin it by standing up for some weird views. you're probably right about cbb lying.

Tila is the one I was rooting for. she was the only housemate i cared for. this is only my second time watching big brother. my first was the one with perez and katy hopkins earlier this year. i am already considering just stopping watching big brother completely. tila did not deserve that. though she has asked to be given a second chance on the show. do you think they will give it to her?

I don't, no :( They've never removed somebody and then given that person a second chance. It sucks.

I do think you should stick with this series, though. There's a lot of potential with some pretty big characters. :)

Kanye West

I don't, no :( They've never removed somebody and then given that person a second chance. It sucks.

I do think you should stick with this series, though. There's a lot of potential with some pretty big characters. :)

there's a few big characters but also a few irrelevants like austin whoever that even i am more famous than. CBB has pissed me off so much. they treated tila disgustingly. i bet it was planned from the start. though she is not a z lister. she actually has some fame so it's just strange

I don't know if I'll stick with it. I'm undecided.

KANYEWEST.COM

i bet it was planned from the start.

That's what quite a few people are saying :noparty: I really wouldn't be surprised tbh.

Kanye West

That's what quite a few people are saying :noparty: I really wouldn't be surprised tbh.

apparently she doesn't get her fee now as well. What a ****ty thing to do to someone. she has been through enough. you could tell she was so happy for the opportunity and then they screwed her over. **** CBB

KANYEWEST.COM

Morphine Prince

Shouldn't they have researched who they were bringing in that house? And why bring up something from the past? It def. sounds planned. If they had any decency they would at least pay her what they promised her. 

Shouldn't they have researched who they were bringing in that house? And why bring up something from the past? It def. sounds planned. If they had any decency they would at least pay her what they promised her. 

Their whole research team need axing if they legit didn't know/look into her past :awkney: It's just embarrassing on their part. 

It's kind of a shame Tina is gone, the chemistry between her and James was hilarious. Obviously not condoning what she said though.

Farrah is actually crazy. She goes off at everyone for being immature, she has no self awareness though because with her immaturity is the first thing that pops into my head. 

Elizabeth

Just catching up with the past few days and I'm still really uneasy about the whole Janice bee sting/ fitting thing. I don't think they should air medical stuff like that, it was uncomfortable to watch because she was clearly highly distressed. 

Other than that, I'm finding practically no one likeable! I think I'm currently rooting for James to win. I want to see Natasha a bit more, after the first night, she seems to have faded into the background a bit (like most of the Brits in there tbh!) 

• Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived