💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Celebrity Big Brother: UK vs. USA (Series 16)

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Btw, I won't be patriotic at ALL this season :laughga: I much prefer American housemates over the Brits because they're so much more entertaining.

5* will also be showing a special Celeb BB: Heroes & Villains on Saturday 29th August!

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb16/news/0820/celebrity-big-brother-heroes-and-villains-best-bits-special-to-air-on-5-star-during-uk-vs-usa-series#ixzz3jNuW2AOP

Oh and I found out that I'm working on Launch night :lmao: To say I overreacted and had a tantrum is an understatement. I'm gonna have to catch up on it all on the Friday afternoon :giveup:

Are there even rumoured housemates?

Celebrity Big Brother is the only one I watch :laughga:

Hulk Hogan, Janice Dickinson, Kathy Griffin, Jason Gardiner, David Gest, Sherrie Hewson,  Natasha Hamilton, Carol Voderman...and loads more :laughga:

It was press day in the house today

:flutter:

Politicans wife Karen Danczuk is apparently going in - here she is getting grilled on Loose Women

She'll be HATED but I actually think she'll be a really good housemate.

Tila's not very subtle. She's pretty much just confirmed herself by changing her Twitter url to TilaTequilaCBB :rofl:

Indifferent about the lineup - some really strong characters and some not so strong. 

The house is stunning and I'm ready to see the catfights ensue in there (Natasha v Farrah ALREADY happening)! :green:

Already I'm rooting for QUEEN/President Janice, Jenna, James and Stevi & Chloe (Chloe in particular over that dog-face).

Americans are alright - Scoop will be the one who misinterprets the British humor and take things a tad personally and Farrah is, well... Farrah. Austin seems like a lovely guy and I can't remember the rest of the yanks (excluding Janice/Jenna that I mentioned above).

OH, Tila. :lmao: Isn't that b---h a bit cookie? Ready for her illuminati/industry elitism exposé in the house!

Holy balls. Being outside the UK I sort of miss the promo, literally just saw a video of launch night from the BB channel i'm subscribed to. 

Managed to close my eyes and get to page three without any spoilers, about to watch launch night and learn who is in the house :wao:

I kind of like the US housemates more than the UK ones at this point :green:

I need Janice Dickinson to enter the house so bad.

• Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived