Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Descendants Soundtrack will become the lowest-selling #1 album ever.

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Redstreak

Is this HDD?

And will Taylor be #1 on the Billboard chart since with streaming added she's the highest?

yes and yes. Plus announcing the 5th single last night will give her a bit of a boost

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Robotboy

There are just no other albums coming out. It's not about "album sales", it's about the quality of music. Taylor, Beyonce, Gaga, and Miley prove that it's possible to still sell 300,000-1,200,000 copies in your first week if you just put out good music and have a proper campaign. 

of course its about album sales (too) :deadbanana: i dont know anyone who buys albums or singles anymore :rip: but sweden is the home of spotify maybe thats why. but yeah sales will become almost extinct :coffee: 

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Kabexuela

What do you expect from the music industry right now.  Giving recording contracts to anyone who can fart out a recycled sound.  The art of music has certainly lost touch with true talent recently.  Gaga will resurrect and weaves will be left twitching like roadkill on the side of the road.

LePetitGAGABLover

of course its about album sales (too) :deadbanana: i dont know anyone who buys albums or singles anymore :rip: but sweden is the home of spotify maybe thats why. but yeah sales will become almost extinct :coffee: 

ALL my friends just use Youtube or Spotify. In the "real world," people don't buy albums.

gagaisitalian

Pop music being in a slump this year is one factor, but we should also expect streaming to kill off a lot of itunes albums sales with the marketing of Apple Music to itunes buyers.

That is true. I'm someone who stills buy physical albums for my favorite artists, and that isn't going away. I love Apple Music, but I only use it to listen to lesser known artists that I'm just beginning to discover. I'm sure we are getting to the point in which album sales only come from physical cds and vinyls. 

gagaisitalian

I buy albums and singles. We are still out there. I understand that it's important to support my favorite artists by buying their stuff. I want them to stick around and deliver amazing videos and tours, and they need money for that.

GloZell Green

People will still be in denial about dying album sales then have a complete meltdown when LG5 doesn't debut with as much as ARTPOP :dies: 

That won't happen if her management actually listens to her, and, you know, appeals to many people. TFM management vs ARTPOP management :trollga:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Whispering

The only possible recent exception :hunty:

But a noteworthy one :applause:

Guardians of the Galaxy and Fifty Shades of Grey soundtracks did well in the past 12 months. 

RAMROD

Well, I won't worry just yet.

Descendats are TV Movie, unlike feature movie like, say, Frozen, that spend weeks on the top of charts worldwide.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

aaronyoji

maybe if actual artists where being lifted as high as these lame pop stars and put out a good enough product that put its energy into the physical representation of an album, album sales wouldn't be such ****. but people really phone it in with their "music" its sad. this is the product. and now less known brilliant artists suffer the most. 

Archived