💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cristiano Ronaldo dresses in disguise, reveals himself later

Bradley

Featured Posts

Gianni Versace

what kind of homeless man wears a clean nike jacket, sweats and shoes? someone's out of touch with reality ffffs

Barbados

doesn't look homeless at all lol

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

Celebrities need to stop doing this.

It is not cute. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Bradley

what kind of homeless man wears a clean nike jacket, sweats and shoes? someone's out of touch with reality ffffs

not sure if you're shading my title or Ronaldo but I got this title from 9GAG.

Gianni Versace

Celebrities need to stop doing this.

It is not cute. 

what makes u say that tbh

Gianni Versace

not sure if you're shading my title or Ronaldo but I got this title from 9GAG.

i'm shading the system 

Alien Tulip

Doesn't look homeless at all. He just reminds you of those guys that live with their parents at 35 and watch anime all day.

what makes u say that tbh

I feel like it sensationalizes the struggle of homeless people in a really superficial way.

After we're done ooh-ing and aah-ing about the reveal and how ~appearances trick us all~, we're back to everyone not giving a **** about homeless people. At the end of the day, the only one getting promo here is the celebrity, not the cause. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Bradley

I'm really curious of what people can talk about other than his attire. Changed the title.

Bradley

I feel like it sensationalizes the struggle of homeless people in a really superficial way.

After we're done ooh-ing and aah-ing about the reveal and how ~appearances trick us all~, we're back to everyone not giving a **** about homeless people. At the end of the day, the only one getting promo here is the celebrity, not the cause. 

Because he wasn't trying to promote any cause, he just wanted to have some fun and meet some fans (provided that they are). I don't see anything offensive to that.

Btw like @Brooke Candy said, maybe his team wasn't intent on dressing him like a homeless man at all. I got this title from 9GAG after all, and have rectified it now, if you guys insist.

Archived