• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

YES YES YES YES IM SO HAPPY 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Spock

SLAY :legend:

I just can't at the indirect confirmation that New Romantics is going to get a tour video now :toofunny: 

who will love me when the night is over

HausOfMiklaus

YAAASSS. :wao: Wildest Dreams slayed me from the first listen, so this is great news to me. New Romantics will have its time in the sun.

giphy.gif

Let's be honest, it was only a question of time until WD was made a single. The song has the Lana Del Rey sound with Taylor's brilliant songwriting. Couldn't get any better! :flutter: 

Now I Know Places and Clean, please!

Spock

So New Romantics will be the tour video? The song is too good to get a tour video. :giveup: 

I know :giveup:

But I'm kind of glad. That way it will go like any other era, where she will do no promo for it and let it die down, which will make people excited for T6 in October and she'll slay again. New Romantics is the sacrificial lamb :pray:  I can already sense Taylor fatigue from the response people had to Vanity Fair article and the """"backlash""""" of the Nicki tweets, so imo she's at that point of the era where she needs to slowly start fading away and reappear before the lead single drops next year

Spock

According to an insider, the video was shot last week and it's a period piece

Redstreak

According to an insider, the video was shot last week and it's a period piece

love story sequel teas

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

I know :giveup:

But I'm kind of glad. That way it will go like any other era, where she will do no promo for it and let it die down, which will make people excited for T6 in October and she'll slay again. New Romantics is the sacrificial lamb :pray:  I can already sense Taylor fatigue from the response people had to Vanity Fair article and the """"backlash""""" of the Nicki tweets, so imo she's at that point of the era where she needs to slowly start fading away and reappear before the lead single drops next year

If it were up to me, I'd cut the era after Wildest Dreams because Taylor is EVERYWHERE right now. On the other hand 1989 is such a great pop record, it would be a shame to throw away all the potential hits. :ohno: 

Archived