šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

5th single from 1989 is Wildest dreams

Yanko

Featured Posts

JustPokeHerFace

I can see her ending the era at New Romantics, or possibly milking it and releasing AYHTDWS or Wonderland as the 7th single in early 2016 and close the era. I think she'll stop at 6 with NR though.Ā 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pierre

#Justice4HowYouGetTheGirlLegendaryLoversScheiBe&Gypsy is trending.Ā 

āIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanāž.

DiscoHeaven23

I think I've listens to that song too many times that's is probably change the station when it comes on. Ā Great single choice nonetheless.

I'm still hoping for New Romantics as a single (probably in the winter. New Year, New Romantics). Ā Then again, what if NR blocks Gaga's lead single if she ends up releasing new material Q4 2015/Q1 2016Ā :deadbanana:

I think Gaga would be okay cuz singles have 3 month cycles. That means sixth single would be released in November and I'm expecting new Gaga single in February. Which means sixth single would be at the end of its cycle.Ā 

But... I'm no fortune teller. Lol

Creyk

This is my absolute favorite song from the album and the Lana influence is so cute.

PERFECT CHOICE

I think Gaga would be okay cuz singles have 3 month cycles. That means sixth single would be released in November and I'm expecting new Gaga single in February. Which means sixth single would be at the end of its cycle.Ā 

But... I'm no fortune teller. Lol

What if Taylor doesn't stop after 5 or 6Ā singles, and moves on to a 7th and/or 8th singleĀ :udidnt:

The GP would probably be tired of her by then.

:pray:

Ā Or at least I hope they do (I love her very much, no hate)Ā 

DiscoHeaven23

What if Taylor doesn't stop after 5 or 6Ā singles, and moves on to a 7th and/or 8th singleĀ :udidnt:

The GP would probably be tired of her by then.

:pray:

Ā Or at least I hope they do (I love her very much, no hate)Ā 

who knows ha. But I'm sure a new Gaga single could generate more buzz than a Taylor Swift song thatĀ has been out for over a year. As well as a song that was paid so much dust that it was the 7th or 8th choice lol. I think we goodĀ 

Kabexuela

Out Of The WoodsĀ would sound like a more popular song with the general public. Ā It has a strong melody, catchy vocal arrangement, sounds new with an 80's formulated sound. Ā A music video behind this song would leave everyone in the dust. Ā It has and sounds what a number one song would have. Ā 

YESSSS! I can't wait for this! Definitely a great single choice. I love that all the singles sound different from each other as well. Bring on the marketing, Team Taylor!

destructivelove

yasss Taylor's Out of Control-esque track

ummm wut..? How does it even remotely sound like OOC

Redstreak

Official confirmation
Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Archived