Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

5th single from 1989 is Wildest dreams

Yanko

Featured Posts

Yanko

The next single from 1989 will be "Wildest Dreams", which was announced by Taylor Swift through a video on the iHeartMedia Music Summit in Los Angeles.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaisitalian

tumblr_inline_nsjiz9SOPv1qzw3a7_500.gif

YAAAAAAAAAAS. It's definitely my favorite track on 1989. Hoping that it's not the last single though. Justice for I know Places and New Romantics.

yasss Taylor's Out of Control-esque track

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Redstreak

omfg b---hes she's coming to slay urrrggghhhh the videooooooo :giveup:

Poor AYHTDWS thooooo :giveup: 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Versace

Should have been New Romantics if she wanted another number one but this will do for now I expect NR and AYTWS to get the single treatment so don't disappoint taylor remember this might be your peak era so milk it. Tbh NR could have been THE summer hit while Wildest Dreams could have been THE fall/winter hit but oh well slay I guess.

DiscoHeaven23

Yasssssssss. Good choice. Mid-tempo song for the fall. Dats what we need. Slayyy your way to #1. 

Sidenote: because these album singles are doing so well and the album is too we could get a sixth single. So don't count out New Romantics. 

I think I've listened to that song too many times that I'd probably change the station when it comes on.  Great single choice nonetheless.

I'm still hoping for New Romantics as a single (probably in the winter. New Year, New Romantics).  Then again, what if NR blocks Gaga's lead single if she ends up releasing new material Q4 2015/Q1 2016 :deadbanana:

Archived