đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rihanna's Dior partnership causes a 34% profit growth for the company

Gianni Versace

Featured Posts

Gianni Versace

11233810_10153028571591676_9165486407472

"Double-digit sales growth was seen for ready-to-wear during the same period, while leather goods also saw a significant rise; largely attributed to sales of the Diorama, which was marketed with a campaign fronted by Rihanna.

The French luxury brand said on Wednesday that profits from recurring operations jumped 34 percent in its fiscal second half to 106 million euros, or $118.4 million, while revenues in the six months to June 30 climbed 22 percent to 911 million euros, or $1.02 billion, a 9 percent improvement at constant exchange rates.

Rtw registered double-digit sales growth during the semester, while leather goods also posted a healthy performance, boosted by the success of the Diorama, backed by an advertising campaign fronted by Rihanna. The house’s other handbag pillar lines — Lady Dior, Diorissimo and Be Dior — also grew."

Keep in mind she was also the first ever Black face of Dior. This isn't the first time Rihanna's boost a company's sales either- she also raised River Island's sales by 4% AND helped increase Puma's profit by 7.6% (that's €772.7 million!). In addition to all of this, she's had multiple other successful collaborations like MAC (which sold out while only being on sale for 3 HOURS),Nivea, balmain, etc. 

tumblr_nsbqvaDtRB1sj957no2_500.gif

http://dollymamadesigns.com/dior-profits-rise-34-in-first-half/

Gianni Versace

Had no idear :rofl:

The Bajan Queen's undeniable star power!

aaronyoji

i totally saw this coming! my neighbors just didnt feel like putting forth the 2,000 dollars for a dior bag as well as save for their child's college tuition, but now that the accessible millionaire rihrih is associated with it, they was all like "to hell with our child, i need one of them dior bags!" 

Gianni Versace

i totally saw this coming! my neighbors just didnt feel like putting forth the 2,000 dollars for a dior bag as well as save for their child's college tuition, but now that the accessible millionaire rihrih is associated with it, they was all like "to hell with our child, i need one of them dior bags!" 

Rih Rih her impact on skewed priorities!

JustPokeHerFace

Slay! 

I remember I didn't know what Dior was prior to Rihanna's endorsement, similar to me not caring about Versace until Gaga endorsed it.

I almost bought something Dior while I was in Europe this past summer, but I already bought Versace, Armani, and Gucci, and needed to keep some money in case of emergency so :toofunny:  

wow. the film looks so awesome. she could be an antagonist or some sort in one of those horror tv shows where a psychotic woman kills the whole mansion family. 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Gianni Versace

Slay! 

I remember I didn't know what Dior was prior to Rihanna's endorsement, similar to me not caring about Versace until Gaga endorsed it.

I almost bought something Dior while I was in Europe this past summer, but I already bought Versace, Armani, and Gucci, and needed to keep some money in case of emergency so :toofunny:  

omfg a rich b---h! marry me!

what did you buy from Versace, Armani and Gucci? (I'm gonna guess Gucci sunnies, an Armani coat or undies and Versace shoes- at least those are some of their popular items)

JustPokeHerFace

omfg a rich b---h! marry me!

what did you buy from Versace, Armani and Gucci? (I'm gonna guess Gucci sunnies, an Armani coat or undies and Versace shoes- at least those are some of their popular items)

lol it was more that I just turned 18 and my parents never let me touch my savings account before then, so I took x amount of money and blew it in Europe this summer

I did buy Gucci sunglasses, an Armani t-shirt, and Versace jeans. I'll probably be getting an Armani sweater or jacket this fall, as I'm getting a pre-paid debit card due to a program my high school did. But Europe is the place to buy that stuff, it is a hell of a lot cheaper over there. 

Gianni Versace

lol it was more that I just turned 18 and my parents never let me touch my savings account before then, so I took x amount of money and blew it in Europe this summer

I did buy Gucci sunglasses, an Armani t-shirt, and Versace jeans. I'll probably be getting an Armani sweater or jacket this fall, as I'm getting a pre-paid debit card due to a program my high school did. But Europe is the place to buy that stuff, it is a hell of a lot cheaper over there. 

that's hot.

message me if you're ever conflicted on what to buy from where or can't choose between two things! I myself am more of a Calvin Klein, Rick Owens, Raf Simons, HBA, Junya Watanabe, Acne studios type of guy. (Minimalism, refined, urban, art look)

Archived