Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga’s Secret Song from Documentary Poised for Oscar Nomination

lego

Featured Posts

lego

Lady gaga has just finished up her Tony Bennett tour and project. So what’s next?

I can tell you: Gaga produced and recorded a secret song for Kirby Dick’s documentary “The Hunting Ground,” about campus rape. Seven time Oscar nominee Diane Warren wrote the song; the buzz is that this is the one that should give Warren– and Gaga– gold men. The film premiered at Sundance last January.

The song is called “Till It Happens to You.” Gaga, I’m told, produced it herself over a week long session last winter in New York. A pulsating anthem with a gorgeous hook, the song is heard at the end of the film. But so far the only people who’ve laid ears on it were the audience at Sundance, or anyone who caught the film during its stealth long run (in a maximum of 20 theaters) from February 27th through June 18th for Oscar qualification.

“The Hunting Ground” is going to be shown on CNN this fall, and then a push will be made for the Academy Awards. “Till it Happens to You” — which could fit a lot of scenarios and meanings besides rape– is being primed as Gaga’s next radio hit.

So far there are clips of “Till it Happens to You” drifting around the internet, but all of them are bootlegs and not the real thing. So we’ll have to wait until the movie shows on CNN and Gaga releases the official track. At that point, “Til there Was You” will become an Oscar favorite competing with the likes of Ellie Goulding’s James Bond single and Charlie Puth’s track from “Fast and Furious 7.”

Warren is certainly overdue for an Academy Award. Her past Oscar nominations date back to 1988’s “Nothing’s Going to Stop Us Now” from “Mannequin” all the way through “How Do I Live Without You” (1997–“Con Air”), Aerosmith’s “I Don’t Want to Miss A Thing” from “Armageddon” (1998) and last year’s “Grateful” from “Beyond the Lights.”

http://www.showbiz411.com/2015/08/04/lady-gagas-secret-song-from-rape-documentary-poised-for-oscar-nomination

FreePalestine

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LePetitGAGABLover

So the one we thought was real is actually like a demo and not the real one?

Iwontell

The F&F7 song is going to win anyway...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

til there was you :fat:

i certainly hope this isnt rumor 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Pure Adrenaline

ill it Happens to You” — which could fit a lot of scenarios and meanings besides rape– is being primed as Gaga’s next radio hit

ughmmm excuse me :what:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

DiscoHeaven23

DOES THIS SONG OR EVEN DOCUMENTARY REALLY EXIST?!?!?!?

at this point I'd believe the Holy Grail exists more them 

Pierre

'See you again' is winning, but I'm here fo ha red carpet appearance. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

LePetitGAGABLover

The F&F7 song is going to win anyway...

'See you again' is winning, but I'm here fo ha red carpet appearance. 

Why do you guys assume that it will win?:awkney:

Commercial Success =/= Oscar

Sister

Exciting that the talk of it is so good, I can not wait to hear it.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Bad Bromance

I hope we get to hear the studio version of this song.  I'm really excited, tbh!  :party:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Spock

ELLIE GOULDING'S JAMES BOND SINGLE WHAAAAATTTT??????

also, would Gaga even get an Oscar? She didn't write it

who will love me when the night is over

Archived