đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Darren Criss in talks to join AHS: Hotel

Spock

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

I can see Hotel ending up the same as Freak Show, too many characters with messy storylines.

Battle 4 Ur Life

YAAAAAS. He and his nudity are welcome! Come to me baby.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

dlioncourt91

I can see Hotel ending up the same as Freak Show, too many characters with messy storylines.

This. It seems ever since Coven proved to be a hit with the younger audience, he panders to every popular thing under the sun just for buzz but in the end, provides a terrible execution. I mean Coven started off strong but fell apart after the introduction of the Axeman -- Madison became a cartoon villain, Nan killed off in a such a dumb fashion, Joan and her son served no purpose and then Freakshow did the same exact thing. It started off strong with Twisty and then completely became unhinged and messy towards the middle. I still have high hopes for the fifth season but Ryan tries to cater to every person and what's hot at the moment and he leaves plot and story way behind. I am truly hopeful he gives something like Asylum standards again.

thatfoxyfeeling

This. It seems ever since Coven proved to be a hit with the younger audience, he panders to every popular thing under the sun just for buzz but in the end, provides a terrible execution. I mean Coven started off strong but fell apart after the introduction of the Axeman -- Madison became a cartoon villain, Nan killed off in a such a dumb fashion, Joan and her son served no purpose and then Freakshow did the same exact thing. It started off strong with Twisty and then completely became unhinged and messy towards the middle. I still have high hopes for the fifth season but Ryan tries to cater to every person and what's hot at the moment and he leaves plot and story way behind. I am truly hopeful he gives something like Asylum standards again.

You're right, focus on the main characters and their storylines without introducing minor characters that serve no purpose to the plot.

Archived