💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is LG5 Gaga's break it or make it album?

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark

o<(0_0)>o

I noticed that many believe that LG5 will be Gaga's make it or break it album. So do you think if Gaga underperforms or flops, her mainstream career will be over? Or will she be just fine even if LG5 has OK to floppy sales?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

She'll be fine in the long run :shrug: It may be a make or break in the short term however, but definitely not as severe as "make or break" in itself :laughga: 

Fiona Apple

Yes. If she flops bad her mainstream career will be over..She will still be in the industry but she will be like Madonna,Britney,Christina etc. I have a good feeling about the album though

It was ARTPOP. It was the thermometer of how well she would come out after a very risky yet very successful era.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

PrinceGaga

Floppy sales would prove people's disinterest in her. Praying for good sales. Does streaming count towards sales?

crisTEAne

in the long run, i'm sure she'll be fine. in terms of the near future, she might face some backlash should LG5 "underperform." however, she already made it in the sense that she has a very solid place in the music pantheon: she is an icon, that is.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

It was ARTPOP. It was the thermometer of how well she would come out after a very risky yet very successful era.

babe your sig still says Pre-Order ARTPOP

WhoAskedOpinions

She has already made it. Everyone knows how incredibly talented she is, so she has made it. This is the "make or break" for her to be back on the same "level" in the pop music world. She is on a different level than current pop stars, but this will or won't put her on that level, also. Sorry if I didn't explain well.. this might help:

Icons: Gaga, Cher, Madonna, Britney, Mariah

Best Pop Stars: Katy, Ariana, T-Swizzle, 2008-2011 Gaga, possibly + 2015-future Gaga. 

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

babe your sig still says Pre-Order ARTPOP

And while at it, Buy Applause on iTunes

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Fiona Apple

She has already made it. Everyone knows how incredibly talented she is, so she has made it. This is the "make or break" for her to be back on the same "level" in the pop music world. She is on a different level than current pop stars, but this will or won't put her on that level, also. Sorry if I didn't explain well.. this might help:

Icons: Gaga, Cher, Madonna, Britney, Mariah

Best Pop Stars: Katy, Ariana, T-Swizzle, 2008-2011 Gaga, possibly + 2015-future Gaga. 

2013-14 Gaga still sold more than Ariana Grande though.. She never left the "best popstars" category..

Archived